RIP Mikhail Gorbachev

TheStoicPaisano

Primary school me was intrigued by the port-wine stain, but I thought it uncouth to start this thread with that. So garbage pizza it is.

In small town Texas, we were constantly told he had the Mark of the Beast on his forehead and the rapture was coming.

Seriously. Fuck I hated that town.
  • Hook 'Em 2

I’m an old and of course remember him. BIL has a piece of wall. I do not remember those commercials. 

I do remember the excitement of wall going down. Scorpions rep. Great hope at time. Too bad Yeltsin fucked up. Is that fucknut dead?

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

In small town Texas, we were constantly told he had the Mark of the Beast on his forehead and the rapture was coming.

Seriously. Fuck I hated that town.

I came to say this. what in the actual fuck. I'm so lucky I didn't kill myself or wind up being murdered.

looks like he was the best of the bunch over the last oh I dunno 150 years?  what a fucked up swath of the world.

Edited by troph

27 minutes ago, troph said:

I came to say this. what in the actual fuck. I'm so lucky I didn't kill myself or wind up being murdered.

looks like he was the best of the bunch over the last oh I dunno 150 years?  what a fucked up swath of the world.

yeah he basically achieved the pinnacle of Russian rule by virtue that he wasn't a murderous zealot. at least not as far as I know. who knows what happened behind the scenes