Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vermont's shape is how your profile when you're "finishing."  New Hampshire's shape is how you look afterwards as you collapse back onto the bed.  

Learn some geography you heathens! 

Edited by Lobo

On 12/22/2021 at 12:15 PM, Storm the Field said:

I know I'm a few days late on the "people used to look older" discussion, but I was watching the Exorcist around Halloween a few months ago and did some research and found out that Max Van Sydow was 43 when he filmed the Exorcist - same age as me. And that he lived another 47 years he filmed the movie. 

The Exorcist (1973)

1 hour ago, irishtexan said:

I know I'm a few days late on the "people used to look older" discussion, but I was watching the Exorcist around Halloween a few months ago and did some research and found out that Max Van Sydow was 43 when he filmed the Exorcist - same age as me. And that he lived another 47 years he filmed the movie. 

The Exorcist (1973)

That's fucking depressing.  I'll give him credit, he looked 65 until he was 90.  But he's only 43 in that fucking still shot?  Dammit!  That's younger than I am now.  I'm not aging well, but he looks 65 there.  Dah fuh?!?  Loved him in every single fucking role from Nils to Condor to Intacto to Star Wars.  There are some photos of my grandfather where he and Von Sydow are twin brothers in another life.  

To a prosperous and healthy 2022! 

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

One tall, pissed off dude.  Hope, for their own health, they let him in on the joke quickly. 

One tall immature childish asshole.  I get the frustration, my kids have broken shit, wrecked a car, etc... and they've heard me drop more than a few key-placed f-bombs.  But that was a grade A titty-baby temper tantrum like you'd expect from a toddler.  Way to teach your kids how to react to a problem Dad.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, had the evening news on last night in the background (gotta catch the weather and sports).  My wife says "whoa....rewind that."

So, in a story on kids going back to school during a COVID surge, the story started with "as the holidays come to a close," and used a couple of seconds of this footage to show a house during the holidays, I guess.  The wall decor is particularly festive.  My wife and I had a good laugh.

Are you describing a pic that makes you lol?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So, had the evening news on last night in the background (gotta catch the weather and sports).  My wife says "whoa....rewind that."
So, in a story on kids going back to school during a COVID surge, the story started with "as the holidays come to a close," and used a couple of seconds of this footage to show a house during the holidays, I guess.  The wall decor is particularly festive.  My wife and I had a good laugh.

8efdfe9a3fca2b5a5fcec562a096caac.jpg

Way to go, Mrs. Brisket!!