Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Spaulding Smails said:

The pier and beam house was so out of level that, if you picked up your feet when you were sitting in a rolling chair, you'd start to roll downhill across the room... At the perfect moment in time, the globe from the wobbly-ass ceiling fan fell and hit her square in the head....

the way you set that up, i expected her to fall back into a wheeled chair, roll across the room, hit the window ledge, and fall backwards right out of the house

2 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

the way you set that up, i expected her to fall back into a wheeled chair, roll across the room, hit the window ledge, and fall backwards right out of the house

It wouldn't have been out of the realm of possibilities.  And, I left out the part where they were broken into twice at the end of the lease by a thief who only stole the panties of all four roommates.  And the raccoon that ended up in the kitchen via a hole in the floor behind the cabinets.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

One of my few talents is that I can take a nap right after drinking half a pot of coffee. 

I used to drink a 10-shot latte and crash. 

Then some kind of bullshit button got pushed a year or so ago and poof. Caffeine after about 2 and I’m not passing out on my own until midnight or better. 🤬 

6 hours ago, Armybrat said:

32456E20-D018-431C-ADC7-56B532C975F5.jpeg

Now that’s funny right there.  

I once told a guy that I have owed him a whooping for a while.(early 20s insults that had not been responded to).

He said “any time buddy”.

I calmly set my drink down and punched him in the face.  

• Haha 2