• Replies 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

Lol? What am I missing? I'd be willing to check out a major league cricket game if I'm in the area. Looks like it will also be home to the US National Cricket team. Not a sport I know too much about, but it's pretty popular worldwide.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Lol? What am I missing? I'd be willing to check out a major league cricket game if I'm in the area. Looks like it will also be home to the US National Cricket team. Not a sport I know too much about, but it's pretty popular worldwide.

Cricket is awesome. Especially the T-20's which is the Cricket equivalent of a HR derby.

1 hour ago, RPM said:

WTF?

Originally it was going to be an all new purpose built cricket stadium in Allen at the SW corner of 75 and 121, don't remember if it fell through before Covid or after, but was an interesting location so far into one corner of DFW. Now that corner is going to be another mixed use restaurant/retail/apartment/office complex like there's not enough of those already in far north Dallas.