Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They once did a segment about spontaneous human combustion.  For several nights after, 8 yr old me laid awake in bed terrified that I was about to burst into flames at any second.  

Same here. Every time I had a headache or stomachache after that I thought I was going to spontaneously combust. Freaked me out.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I stumbled on one of her videos a long time ago, and was horrified at the way she made her drinks.  All of her videos are this bad, and I don't think it's intentional. It's pretty fun to laugh at, as she clearly worked at a bar while failing community college and thinks that makes her an expert mixologist. The Onion should hire her to make tutorials for their YouTube channel, I would watch more.

Here's her mint ball bourbon recipe:

Here's her Long Island Iced Tea tutorial. A pint of liquor with a splash of coke really gets me going at the clubs! 

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

14 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

I stumbled on one of her videos a long time ago, and was horrified at the way she made her drinks.  All of her videos are this bad, and I don't think it's intentional. It's pretty fun to laugh at, as she clearly worked at a bar while failing community college and thinks that makes her an expert mixologist. The Onion should hire her to make tutorials for their YouTube channel, I would watch more.

Here's her mint ball bourbon recipe:

she got that janee se quois , gnawm sayin?