Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that shit is pretty crazy he seems to have only have destroyed the wheels with even the front bodywork looking largely intact. Also, what the fuck was that dude on that he was sitting on a curb at 5:45am, wasn't arrested for another 2 hours and still couldn't open his eyes for a booking photo. I don't think that was just Henny. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, BearMace said:

Yeah that shit is pretty crazy he seems to have only have destroyed the wheels with even the front bodywork looking largely intact. Also, what the fuck was that dude on that he was sitting on a curb at 5:45am, wasn't arrested for another 2 hours and still couldn't open his eyes for a booking photo. I don't think that was just Henny. 

I feel like there needs to be a revised statute of limitations on driving UI/WI.

it goes like this

in cases where no third party human is injured, unless the police catch or observe you in the act of driving, or within 10 minutes of driving, no crime.

You may be civilly liable for property damage but if all you did was wreck your own shit and sit on the curb, police have to drive you home and tuck you in bed.

9 hours ago, CoTex said:

I feel like there needs to be a revised statute of limitations on driving UI/WI.

it goes like this

in cases where no third party human is injured, unless the police catch or observe you in the act of driving, or within 10 minutes of driving, no crime.

You may be civilly liable for property damage but if all you did was wreck your own shit and sit on the curb, police have to drive you home and tuck you in bed.

I mean - that's pretty much how it works. 

It's difficult to get convicted for DUI if the cops didn't pull you over and all you did was fuck up your car. They need proof that you were driving. I've totalled a car fucked up and the EMS beat the cops to the scene and took me to the hospital. I think I was questioned in the hospital by a couple cops (not sure - I was near blackout) and nothing ever came of it legally. 

Where they have Marshawn (I'm guessing) is that he was in the driver's seat and the car was on. Even then - he'll probably have a good defense (as ridiculous as that is). 

18 hours ago, nnm said:

Today this dude would pass unnoticed in any Walmart, BBQ store, carnival cruise ship, or state fair concession line. 

Not just at those places.  I see that every day walking (very slowly) the tunnels of downtown Houston.  

• Like 1