Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

16 minutes ago, futureman said:

wonder how he wound up at Wendy’s 

yea I am wondering if there is not a bit of "Rainman" there

to be clear I am not making fun of the guy at all, but being able to ring off things like that on the spot is a trait like Rainman being able to count cards or toothpicks or whatever

either way good on him for working and making his otherwise "a job" fun for himself and the customers and if he does have some disability good on Wendys for hiring him and letting him do his thing at the drive thru

I don't know how to post from twitter.  But the videoclip deal of the kid in the Michael Myers costume at the halloween hay maze deal.  OMFG.  At the end, when he stands and methodically turns to his right.  Holy shit.  Funniest thing you'll see all weekend.  

• Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I don't know how to post from twitter.  But the videoclip deal of the kid in the Michael Myers costume at the halloween hay maze deal.  OMFG.  At the end, when he stands and methodically turns to his right.  Holy shit.  Funniest thing you'll see all weekend.  

goddammit.  just post the link ffs

7 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

yea I am wondering if there is not a bit of "Rainman" there

to be clear I am not making fun of the guy at all, but being able to ring off things like that on the spot is a trait like Rainman being able to count cards or toothpicks or whatever

either way good on him for working and making his otherwise "a job" fun for himself and the customers and if he does have some disability good on Wendys for hiring him and letting him do his thing at the drive thru

Or could be like American Beauty where the dude just wants to go back to his high school job.

Hell he could be a teacher and maybe makes more at Wendys then teaching 

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Googled some key words, and Lobo might be talking about this from Tik Tok.

Thanks.  Have some rep.  The way he sits up Is hilarious but the stand and turn just fucking kills me.  TikTok version cuts off the last second or two when he turns perfectly right to Begin his spree.  

In all the yell leader videos I've seen on here, I've never once noticed an ASL interpreter in the background.  And now I am utterly fascinated by how even more bizarre the yell leaders hand gestures look when compared to the normalcy of ASL.  Although I did catch the white woman interpreter at the beginning couldn't help herself, she started doing that little backwards half-kick with her right leg on a few cheers. 

I didn't really bother to listen to their standup routine which I assumed was mostly a lot wisecracks about Starkville and their academics with absolutely zero sense of irony.   

I watched that video with a mixture of horror and fascination at how mother fucking weird those bastards are hahahaha. The only time I've ever been to yell night was 2005 when they played Clemson (they lost on a field goal with seconds left, glorious) and I was super shit faced so half way through I told my buddy Texas was going to beat their ass and he was like hey asshole we are playing Clemson. They literally spent the first 30 minutes bashing the longhorns, it went on so long that I thought we were playing them haha. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

I watched that video with a mixture of horror and fascination at how mother fucking weird those bastards are hahahaha. The only time I've ever been to yell night was 2005 when they played Clemson (they lost on a field goal with seconds left, glorious) and I was super shit faced so half way through I told my buddy Texas was going to beat their ass and he was like hey asshole we are playing Clemson. They literally spent the first 30 minutes bashing the longhorns, it went on so long that I thought we were playing them haha. 

image.jpeg.6faf648899e0c83f6822fcc3c86f46a0.jpeg

Here's the guy who kicked the FG.   TexAgs was relentlessly ragging on him all week long. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Humble Beast said:

Holey shit - that reminds me of one of the first Rangers games I went to in the early 80's. They were giving away used cars in between innings. I think it was used car night at the Arlington Stadium . 

On a the Friday night game, they gave away a trip to Las Vegas, but you had to leave right away to catch your flight. Limo drove out to 2nd base and away 2 people went, no luggage, just some cash and a toothbrush.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Limo drove out to 2nd base and away 2 people went, no luggage, just some cash and a toothbrush.

What do you need other than money and a room? Hell, I'd ditch the toothbrush and buy one there.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, RPM said:

What do you need other than money and a room? Hell, I'd ditch the toothbrush and buy one there.

And I would also ask my travel companion why in the fuck they brought a toothbrush to the ballgame in the first place?  

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

Particularly 2:15 - 2:18 

I will never understand this.  They should not let those dweebs speak.  It's embarrassing.  I can't even watch the whole thing.  And yet, they idolize these guys.  How does anyone who is good at football want to go to this school?  They get recruits somehow.  How?  Truly, truly bizarre.