Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I will never understand this.  They should not let those dweebs speak.  It's embarrassing.  I can't even watch the whole thing.  And yet, they idolize these guys.  How does anyone who is good at football want to go to this school?  They get recruits somehow.  How?  Truly, truly bizarre.

Even more funny/sad is that they are ELECTED to the position of Yell Leader. They campaign for it, and they spend a lot of time on that, making shirts, buttons, handing out fliers on campus. Every year, the Corps picks 5 of their guys to be their choice and votes for them in a huge block like a big frat, and it gives them about 2000+ votes each automatically so they usually win.

There are regular people who run for it too, but they rarely win due to the huge amount of pull the Corps has in voting. They do Town Hall type panels during the campaign to see who would represent the school the best, or who has the right school spirit. It's nuts the amount of effort people put into becoming the school mascot for a season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Even more funny/sad is that they are ELECTED to the position of Yell Leader. They campaign for it, and they spend a lot of time on that, making shirts, buttons, handing out fliers on campus. Every year, the Corps picks 5 of their guys to be their choice and votes for them in a huge block like a big frat, and it gives them about 2000+ votes each automatically so they usually win.

There are regular people who run for it too, but they rarely win due to the huge amount of pull the Corps has in voting. They do Town Hall type panels during the campaign to see who would represent the school the best, or who has the right school spirit. It's nuts the amount of effort people put into becoming the school mascot for a season. 

ha-gay-1.gif

18 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

You know a disturbing amount about how the corps turds conduct their business.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2022 at 2:48 PM, YGIFS said:

In all the yell leader videos I've seen on here, I've never once noticed an ASL interpreter in the background.  And now I am utterly fascinated by how even more bizarre the yell leaders hand gestures look when compared to the normalcy of ASL.  Although I did catch the white woman interpreter at the beginning couldn't help herself, she started doing that little backwards half-kick with her right leg on a few cheers. 

I didn't really bother to listen to their standup routine which I assumed was mostly a lot wisecracks about Starkville and their academics with absolutely zero sense of irony.   

What is the background/reason for the back kick? or is that just aggie being aggie?

1 minute ago, Ogie Ogilthorpe said:

What is the background/reason for the back kick? or is that just aggie being aggie?

I'm assuming it's to keep the parental sheep at bay while an Aggie rapes their child in front of them.  You know, because they like to fuck lambs.  And human children.  Because they're closeted pedophiles and homosexuals.  And they like to cast judgement on people who are different in society, even though it's them that are the fucking satanic shitstains on humanity.  They have no business living alongside us.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I read this in Les Nessman's voice.

(Old timer ref, for the Old timers)

57 minutes ago, Parliament said:

How many Chihuahua's could you take in a fight?

Don't you mean how many Chihuahuas could Chi Chi Rodriguez take in a fight?

• Hook 'Em 1