Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

When I grow up I wanna be Pete Davidson. He's got the all-time best scorecard.  Unbelievable. 

He’s a new generation gamer, for sure. But he’s got a long way to go to reach all-star status, in terms of numbers or top-tier talent conquered. 

Image result for warren beatty

# 1    WARREN BEATTY (1937 – )

The undisputed number one womaniser in Hollywood history just has to be Warren Beatty. Few would disagree. A recent biographer settled on the figure 12,775 as the actual number of sex partners he had over a 35 year period. Obviously, that is nothing more than a very rough estimate, but it indicates that Beatty has been a prolific player in the game of sex for much of his adult life. He married actress Annette Bening in 1991 and they are still together. Whether or not he has continued in the same vein since 1991 is anyone’s guess, but even a Lothario of his calibre must slow down sooner or later.

To even attempt to examine such a list of lovers is an undertaking that is somewhat pointless, so I will focus on some of Beatty’s better known liaisons. Probably, his first high profile girlfriend who managed to stay with him longer than a few days would have been British beauty Joan Collins. They were together from 1959 until 1961, not that Beatty limited himself to Joan alone during that time. His libido would never contemplate that for a moment. Eventually, she called it quits anyway. ‘I don’t think I can last any longer’, she said, referring to his incessant need for sex. ‘He never stops. It must be all those vitamins.’

When Natalie Wood entered his life for a year in 1963 she, too, gave up the ghost for the same reason. ‘I tired of his virility’, she said. Incidentally, her sister Lana became a Beatty statistic a decade or so later. Leslie Caron was his next meaningful relationship after Natalie. From 1964 until 1966 they were seldom apart, but he ultimately moved on. She made an interesting observation. ‘He always falls in love with girls who’ve won or been nominated for an Oscar’, she noticed. And it appears to be true. First came Natalie wood (1963), then Leslie (1964), followed by Julie Christie (1967) and then Diane Keaton (1979). Obviously, Leslie’s use of the word ‘always’ was inaccurate, but we know what she meant.

Beatty’s romance with Julie Christie lasted from 1968 until 1974, although during that time he took hundreds of other lovers. Hundreds. Goldie Hawn was one. Britt Eklund another. He even nailed his buddy Jack Nicholson’s ex-girlfriend Michelle Phillips as soon as they split up. It didn’t bother either man one iota. Throughout the sixties he included among his one and two night stands Cher, Jane Fonda, Brigitte Bardot, Faye Dunaway, Inger Stevens, Susannah York, Vivien Leigh and a host of other actresses. It goes without saying that his roving eye regularly strayed outside the movie business. Princess Margaret of England, Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, Dewi Sukarno of Indonesia, Germaine Greer and even the notorious British call-girl at the centre of the Profumo Scandal, Christine Keeler, bestowed their favours on this man who seemed to be able to ‘pull’ women from every walk of life.

Linda McCartney nee Eastman was one conquest (1966-8) connected with the music industry. Others in the sixties included Diana Ross, Barbra Streisand and Maria Callas. Carly Simon and Joni Mitchell fell for him in the seventies. So did Jacqueline Kennedy (1975) and Christina Onassis in 1980. His turbulent affair with Madonna drew headlines for a while. In the eighties he enjoyed a liaison with Mary Tyler Moore at the start of the decade, and is rumoured to have serviced Elle MacPherson, Candice Bergen, Kate Jackson, Raquel Welch, Bianca Jagger and Vanessa Redgrave before settling down in marriage.
http://filmstarfacts.com/2017/05/15/top-30-time-hollywood-lotharios-pt-5-1-5/

And don’t forget Wilt Chamberlain, who claimed 20,000+ (over 2.3 per adult day).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, nnm said:

He’s a new generation gamer, for sure. But he’s got a long way to go to reach all-star status, in terms of numbers or top-tier talent conquered. 

Image result for warren beatty

# 1    WARREN BEATTY (1937 – )

The undisputed number one womaniser in Hollywood history just has to be Warren Beatty. Few would disagree. A recent biographer settled on the figure 12,775 as the actual number of sex partners he had over a 35 year period. Obviously, that is nothing more than a very rough estimate, but it indicates that Beatty has been a prolific player in the game of sex for much of his adult life. He married actress Annette Bening in 1991 and they are still together. Whether or not he has continued in the same vein since 1991 is anyone’s guess, but even a Lothario of his calibre must slow down sooner or later.

To even attempt to examine such a list of lovers is an undertaking that is somewhat pointless, so I will focus on some of Beatty’s better known liaisons. Probably, his first high profile girlfriend who managed to stay with him longer than a few days would have been British beauty Joan Collins. They were together from 1959 until 1961, not that Beatty limited himself to Joan alone during that time. His libido would never contemplate that for a moment. Eventually, she called it quits anyway. ‘I don’t think I can last any longer’, she said, referring to his incessant need for sex. ‘He never stops. It must be all those vitamins.’

When Natalie Wood entered his life for a year in 1963 she, too, gave up the ghost for the same reason. ‘I tired of his virility’, she said. Incidentally, her sister Lana became a Beatty statistic a decade or so later. Leslie Caron was his next meaningful relationship after Natalie. From 1964 until 1966 they were seldom apart, but he ultimately moved on. She made an interesting observation. ‘He always falls in love with girls who’ve won or been nominated for an Oscar’, she noticed. And it appears to be true. First came Natalie wood (1963), then Leslie (1964), followed by Julie Christie (1967) and then Diane Keaton (1979). Obviously, Leslie’s use of the word ‘always’ was inaccurate, but we know what she meant.

Beatty’s romance with Julie Christie lasted from 1968 until 1974, although during that time he took hundreds of other lovers. Hundreds. Goldie Hawn was one. Britt Eklund another. He even nailed his buddy Jack Nicholson’s ex-girlfriend Michelle Phillips as soon as they split up. It didn’t bother either man one iota. Throughout the sixties he included among his one and two night stands Cher, Jane Fonda, Brigitte Bardot, Faye Dunaway, Inger Stevens, Susannah York, Vivien Leigh and a host of other actresses. It goes without saying that his roving eye regularly strayed outside the movie business. Princess Margaret of England, Princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia, Dewi Sukarno of Indonesia, Germaine Greer and even the notorious British call-girl at the centre of the Profumo Scandal, Christine Keeler, bestowed their favours on this man who seemed to be able to ‘pull’ women from every walk of life.

Linda McCartney nee Eastman was one conquest (1966-8) connected with the music industry. Others in the sixties included Diana Ross, Barbra Streisand and Maria Callas. Carly Simon and Joni Mitchell fell for him in the seventies. So did Jacqueline Kennedy (1975) and Christina Onassis in 1980. His turbulent affair with Madonna drew headlines for a while. In the eighties he enjoyed a liaison with Mary Tyler Moore at the start of the decade, and is rumoured to have serviced Elle MacPherson, Candice Bergen, Kate Jackson, Raquel Welch, Bianca Jagger and Vanessa Redgrave before settling down in marriage.
http://filmstarfacts.com/2017/05/15/top-30-time-hollywood-lotharios-pt-5-1-5/

And don’t forget Wilt Chamberlain, who claimed 20,000+ (over 2.3 per adult day).

Quality > Quantity:

Below is just the wives

John Derek

Relationships

John Derek was previously married to Bo Derek (1976 - 1998), Linda Evans (1968 - 1975), Ursula Andress (1957 - 1966) and Pati Behrs (1948 - 1956).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

That's some shit my wife's relatives probably still do.

My kids have just discovered that the family sick bowl and the cake mix bowl are one and the same. In my defence, this was also the case when I was growing up … but now I’ve said it out loud, I realise I need to break the cycle. I won’t be taking any further questions.

Halloween treat buckets for us.

But as a kid, we used one of the large metal cooking pots my mom used.  Durable and easy to clean out.