Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I took my mom out to my sister’s place in Bellville after church today.  I haven’t been out there in quite a while and noticed a new burger place in town.  I was going to stop in, but then I figured that I would pay for a hamburger, get served a shit sandwich, and then be accused of stealing it on my way out.

4CBAA601-3B88-4BC0-A9B1-FC6E6B1034BD.jpeg

Don’t bother. Top Secret sauce is just mayo and ketchup. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I took my mom out to my sister’s place in Bellville after church today.  I haven’t been out there in quite a while and noticed a new burger place in town.  I was going to stop in, but then I figured that I would pay for a hamburger, get served a shit sandwich, and then be accused of stealing it on my way out.

4CBAA601-3B88-4BC0-A9B1-FC6E6B1034BD.jpeg

Is that the place where you ask the Asst. Manager for salt packets to go and they come in these little clear plastic baggies by the gram?

asking for a friend

19 hours ago, Message Board User said:

He sure spent quite a bit of time fiddling with those handcuffs around her nearly nekkid behind. Also, looks and sounds like he whispered something to her at the 54 second mark. Guessing they know each other since she also used his first name. Probably telling her to shut up because now she's going to get hit with additional charges for offering up the poon. 

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

agree to disagree.

Agree with your disagreement.

But my only experience with a French Bulldog is my inlaws old one, and they're terrible dog owners who unwittingly create complete assholes because they just can't understand how dogs are wired. 

They tend to adopt senior dogs that nobody else wants, which is admirable, but then they spoil the dogs rotten and turn them into contemptible little annoying pieces of shit. 

And I love dogs. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom
  • Hook 'Em 1