Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

Go on.

Think about 200 plus women, some single, some married(and not giving a damn) all vying for any male attention they can get. If you had any kind of game or hell just changed your underwear some times you could fuck. You had volleyball chicks, the softball chicks, happy hour chicks, Milf, Gilfs, you name it. And since it was Xerox, there was so much diversity. When I left I had a bit of a reputation as a man whoar.

1 hour ago, Jameslaw121 said:

Ummm Strippers???

I mean the less obvious occupations. Like the waitress at the strip club.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Mittens said:

The headbangers at my school were called Buzzards for some reason, and they made up the majority of smokers, so our smoking area was called Buzzard's Bay. 

No photo description available.

My HS had a problem with the smokers wandering outside of the designated smoking area, so they erected a tall chain-link enclosure that was probably 12x12 and made that the Smoking Area. It was hard to look cool standing shoulder-to-shoulder with 30 other smokers. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

My HS had a problem with the smokers wandering outside of the designated smoking area, so they erected a tall chain-link enclosure that was probably 12x12 and made that the Smoking Area. It was hard to look cool standing shoulder-to-shoulder with 30 other smokers. 

Yep.  This is what we had, too.  
BCC6E8C3-8FA7-4466-A279-AF9F5748E017.gif.ece24ba9aaebe0f321d7fe12fc5fd013.gif