Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

47 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Met The King at a charity event. Holy shit, the dude talked to me for 20 minutes like I was his long lost kid. Smiled / engaged with everyone who would shake his hand.

Legend.

Kyle is the same way. Great family.

Working for a small outlet was a challenge. But only one driver/personality would never give me the time of day in the almost decade of working the circuit.

• Hook 'Em 1

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is shit like that for real?  people setting their phones on tripods to record themselves working out in a public gym?
Usually at least on bro or hottie filming everytime I go. A lot of them use actual cameras and legit tripods, not just iPhone and cheap stands.

I want to start photobombing them, maybe let an old man nut hang out of my shorts, but I like my gym and don't want to get the banhammer.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Born to Run said:

Usually at least on bro or hottie filming everytime I go. A lot of them use actual cameras and legit tripods, not just iPhone and cheap stands.

I want to start photobombing them, maybe let an old man nut hang out of my shorts, but I like my gym and don't want to get the banhammer.

not to derail the thread, but this shit blows my mind.  I have not been in a gym other than our local Y in probably 15 years.  cannot believe the gym allows it.  Shirley it violates the TOS

not to derail the thread, but this shit blows my mind.  I have not been in a gym other than our local Y in probably 15 years.  cannot believe the gym allows it.  Shirley it violates the TOS
The gym has pretty clearly stated rules including not filming. Two heavy lifters got kicked out for being chronic meatheads and loudly saying stupid shit regularly.
But if you are filming your workout and stay out of the way they don't give two shits. Its very common at least at my gym. I'm sure during peak times people are smart enough not to film, but I try to avoid the busy periods.

I honestly don't care as long as they are mindful. Be it to work on form, track gains or monetize. Just stay out the way. It's unsurprising, people film and post Everything these days. It's not just Mussle pics in the Gym Bathroom like in Ricky's day.

29 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

The gym has pretty clearly stated rules including not filming. Two heavy lifters got kicked out for being chronic meatheads and loudly saying stupid shit regularly.
But if you are filming your workout and stay out of the way they don't give two shits. Its very common at least at my gym. I'm sure during peak times people are smart enough not to film, but I try to avoid the busy periods.

I honestly don't care as long as they are mindful. Be it to work on form, track gains or monetize. Just stay out the way. It's unsurprising, people film and post Everything these days. It's not just Mussle pics in the Gym Bathroom like in Ricky's day.

You're one of the Meatheads, aren't you?