• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

15 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Those things must have really advanced if they can defect it the next day

Of course it’s 95% a fake but theoretically she’s telling him “I starting feeling shitty this morning and I think I infected you.”  

8 hours ago, 52-80 said:

i really REALLY want to see the ending of that clip.

does he body slam the snake into the cement?  Does he somehow twirl it into the bag?  does he try to twirl it into the bag and get too lazy and the snake gets close enough to hit him anywhere on his body?

i-gots-to-5b2b02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jetsfan76 said:

image000000.jpg

I don't think I ever slept 10 hours straight at 22. More like, I stayed up until 3 (most likely drinking), woke up at 7 to get ready for class/work and I need a coffee. I got here first, so go fuck yourself, because if you had done that in the first place, we wouldn't be having this insanely stupid conversation. 

Edited by Dutchrudder
  • Hook 'Em 3

image000000.thumb.jpg.917c861da33149e757f6afeb83849567.jpg
Fuck that shit, I had a child, other people's children suck. Go sequester yourself to parks and soccer fields until little Okayden learns to suck less. And please drive for vacation instead of flying as much as possible and if you do fly sit in the very fucking back and keep your kid boogers and puke to yourself. K thanks
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Superhero said:

They have at least 10-15 reasons to put the entire surly population in the asylum.

The multiple masturbation reasons are enough by themselves to lock up not just the entire surly crowd, but 99% of the male population then and now. 

6 hours ago, mchookem said:

men were seriously incapable of dealing with pretty much anything female related weren't they.

Are we any better now?

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/4/2023 at 12:05 PM, nnm said:

Yes he did. Here’s a video, in case you like snuff films.

This dumbass deserved to die.  You don't do a test with a weighted dummy first?  When your life is on the line?  If he had no kids then he'd be eligible for a Darwin award.

• Like 1