Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just learned that dude is Texan

Dan piraro comics were great in Dallas morning news especially when I found out he was living in Dallas.

H still has one of my favorite comic single frame scenes that I can never find now…

It showed and old and young Native American looking over the plains with a large herd of Buffalo and the caption was:
“Before the white man, these all had wings…”
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Dan piraro comics were great in Dallas morning news especially when I found out he was living in Dallas.

H still has one of my favorite comic single frame scenes that I can never find now…

It showed and old and young Native American looking over the plains with a large herd of Buffalo and the caption was:
“Before the white man, these all had wings…”

70FC2DA3-0A64-4417-924F-EE8DFE059183.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

“He’ll be singing in the Croatian Boys choir when he gets home.” Had me fall down laughing this morning.  

it’s basically just two minutes of a pair of Australian men crying but have some rep. 

reminded me of the old Carson shows with Dom Deluise.  There was never really an interview, just the two of them bent over laughing.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Also, not to sound provincial because they don't worship early 80's comedies like we do, but when the broadcaster says, "Kind of a genuine three"............I wish he woulda have "Three?  I shoulda said 'two'!"  Either way, this is the most splendid video of my month.  I watched it and cried this morning and then did dad drop-off duty at my daughter's elementary school.  It's a pretty cool mix of nationalities and races for our part of Austin.  And I'm doing crosswalk duty and this woman and her husband walked their kid to school and then come back my way.  And she's got this heavy, thick Australian accent.  And they're chatting as they cross the street, and then there's my dumbass in a neon vest with a stop sign, doubled over, cracking up all over again because it reminds me of this video and everybody within 20 feet of me thinks I'm insane.  So yeah, I'm probably getting kicked out by the school but holy shit, for the rest of life---whenever I hear an Aussie accent, I'm gonna think of "Oh my, in the Gonads!"  

• Like 1

I played baseball through college. I’ve never even seen an entire cricket match yet somehow think I would have dominated at it because of my (meager) baseball skills. What’s the difference in the skill set and why don’t Spanish speaking people rule the sport the way they do MLB? I’ll hang up and listen.

On 3/23/2023 at 9:12 AM, Davis Lane said:

Goddam this.

When I showed my girls how I did long division they were so confused.

Then they showed me how they did it and was I confused as fuck.

Yeah, this new math is crazy hard. 8B5B4E45-1AB6-4680-AA1F-8E32901B6583.thumb.jpeg.d7d855bbe1d24e58c8fab0428c909295.jpeg

• Drool 1

17 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

I played baseball through college. I’ve never even seen an entire cricket match yet somehow think I would have dominated at it because of my (meager) baseball skills. What’s the difference in the skill set and why don’t Spanish speaking people rule the sport the way they do MLB? I’ll hang up and listen.

Batting in baseball and cricket is completely different. Having played baseball growing up, just holding a cricket bat correctly was completely awkward. There’s also the fact that cricket bowlers have a lot of different spins that are really weird when they come off the ground. And that sometimes, your best bet is to block, rather than try to hit the ball. 

Edited by Rudiger
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2023 at 9:50 AM, HOOKEM4 said:

First time I figured this out was when I helped my son with basic addition and he failed the assignment. He had the right answers but instead of taking Mopac from the far west area to the Hula Hut, new math says you have to go through Pflugerville first. 

I tried explaining the monty hall problem to my neighbor's kid and I think I gave him a stroke. Dude could not figure it out and it's not a complicated thing to calculate. That's what I don't understand about today's math. Like you said, the kids can sort of get from point A to point B but if you ask them about everything in the middle they're stumped.

On 3/25/2023 at 2:22 AM, GoPokes83 said:

Yeah, well.   In Sumatra we got talked into a cricket match, yanks vs aussies and brits.  We got smoked.  The batting motion is not nearly similar.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:22 AM, GoPokes83 said:

A few years ago, I posted about watching a major cricket match/game that was playing on a tv at an Indian restaurant and concluding that none of them could play NAIA baseball. That did not go over well on this site. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
  • Like 1