• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

on sale for $1,539 at home depot @Mitch Cumsteen

image.png.d083f40c469280fcc29b2a72ac9ae20c.png

We provide everything but the butter. Our exclusive, larger-than-life Colossal Crustacean Giant King Crab statue is a perfect visual delicacy near a pond, bar or pool. Complete with pinchers, claws and nested legs, this titanic Crab sculpture boasts a 6 ft. W, easily spotted in deep seas or in your party room. Our humongous replica King Crab statue is cast in quality designer resin, reinforced for supreme strength with fiberglass and hand-painted with powerfully convincing color and texture to be as faithful as possible to the form of its ancient species. Our Design Toscano-exclusive display-quality Colossal Crustacean King Crab sculpture transforms any home, garden, restaurant or hotel into something truly magnificent. Another breathtaking deep sea statue from Toscano.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Design-Toscano-15-5-in-H-Colossal-Crustacean-Grand-Scale-Giant-King-Crab-Statue-NE100013/309046794

(small asian woman not included @RayDog)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 7/27/2022 at 11:23 AM, Covri said:

Originally it was going to be an all new purpose built cricket stadium in Allen at the SW corner of 75 and 121, don't remember if it fell through before Covid or after, but was an interesting location so far into one corner of DFW. Now that corner is going to be another mixed use restaurant/retail/apartment/office complex like there's not enough of those already in far north Dallas.

It was rejected in Oct. 2019. And it wasn't at 75 and 121 - but Alma and 121. It would have been an ideal location with high Indian population around here. But, alot of Allen residents complained of the bad "traffic" it would cause.....

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

It was rejected in Oct. 2019. And it wasn't at 75 and 121 - but Alma and 121. It would have been an ideal location with high Indian population around here. But, alot of Allen residents complained of the bad "traffic" it would cause.....

Right on, Alma is a bit further down than I thought it was planned for but makes sense considering the open space by the STEAM center and frontage road. I didn't want to get into the NIMBY part of it that I knew probably helped kill it, but I was still surprised it was Allen since we're kind of the corner of the metroplex. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't know what to say about this one....
image0.png

I mean…sometimes you really wanna glass of milk, you know?
Also, I know a person who is a rather high-up govt official now. Super religious, big show about not drinking booze. Whenever we’d go to a bar, he would order a glass of milk. Whatever, dude - just order a water, or soda or something. Milk. At a goddamn bar.

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, I know a person who is a rather high-up govt official now. Super religious, big show about not drinking booze. Whenever we’d go to a bar, he would order a glass of milk. Whatever, dude - just order a water, or soda or something. Milk. At a goddamn bar.

image.gif.5537aed8ae1b0d7abc23d195bb83da96.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nothing wrong with that. I used to do the same thing. 
Looking back on it now, though, I used to ask for equal parts vodka and kahlua too. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2