Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, markstanco said:

/csb, I think I told the story on shaggy. Went thru TSA 7 or 8 years ago with a full magazine of 45ACP Corbon ammo on a flight to Pittsburgh. They missed it.

I’d be on pins and needles until I got out the airport on the other end of the flight. 

1 hour ago, plvhorn said:

I’d be on pins and needles until I got out the airport on the other end of the flight. 

Long story short, I called tsa from the hotel phone in the lobby (not cell phone not room phone) and told them what happened. They said since it happened I couldn't be convicted and I could help them. Threw ammo in the trash and carried mag home underneath. 

I gave my number and got a call the next day from director of tsa for the little rock region. While on the phone he watched me go through the scanners (told him the day and time i went through security) and saw my ammo clearly (his words)  apparently all of his airports were fully retrained per him. Said I didn't look suspicious and "only" would have got a 7k or 8k fine. 

36 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Long story short, I called tsa from the hotel phone in the lobby (not cell phone not room phone) and told them what happened. They said since it happened I couldn't be convicted and I could help them. Threw ammo in the trash and carried mag home underneath. 

I gave my number and got a call the next day from director of tsa for the little rock region. While on the phone he watched me go through the scanners (told him the day and time i went through security) and saw my ammo clearly (his words)  apparently all of his airports were fully retrained per him. Said I didn't look suspicious and "only" would have got a 7k or 8k fine. 

I always rub those phones on my nuts, just so you know.