• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, trueut2003 said:
8 hours ago, Stros said:
d398eb0e9e8b481ba1f5ab97b34b7306.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[secnetwork]Two "blue blood programs"[\secnetwork]

Unless the average SEC fan is mathematically challenged, it's hard to see how aggy stacks up with UT in any area on that graph besides "1st year of baseball"...

3 hours ago, Netzer said:

Reminds me of the time I was driving off the National Seashore after a fishing tournament and I see this minivan bogged down by the waters edge with two skinny tourist looking dudes trying to push it out.  There was no way what they were doing was going to work, so my buddy and I stop and offer to let some air out of the tires and push before we pulled out the straps.  Nothing doing. That van was not moving-we tried three  or four times all the while scratching our heads why it wouldn't work. We figured we were just to drunk and worn down from the tourney  so we hook it up to my 3/4 ton and pull it right out with the tow strap.

After declining their shitty beer as payment and while explaining the finer points of beach driving and sand extraction, two giant fat chicks and a St. Bernard hop out the sliding door-mystery solved.