Brett Favre is about to go through some things

Hugo Stiglitz

Stealing money from a kid's cancer foundation?  Really Brett?  Wonder where you got the inspiration for that horrible idea?  

Also, no CR...but donations to candidates is public record, Favre.  Not a real smart move to donate to the campaign of somebody just weeks before asking them for political favors/slush funds.  spread that shit out next time.  

But you will be supporting his candidacy still, right?  

I mean stealing from dying kids and the poor, in the state with highest mortality rate for kids and highest rate of those below the poverty line.....all that's left to drop is that some of his dick pics were sent to minors (your choice on boys or girls)...and he'll have completed the Triple Crown for Quarterbacks.

20 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I mean stealing from dying kids and the poor, in the state with highest mortality rate for kids and highest rate of those below the poverty line.....all that's left to drop is that some of his dick pics were sent to minors (your choice on boys or girls)...and he'll have completed the Triple Crown for Quarterbacks.

The pedo angle certainly works but I was kinda thinking about the mentally disabled.  I feel like they were left out. Wasn’t there a way for him to steal from them too? Or perhaps a battered women’s shelter? Gotta be plenty of other vulnerable members of society he could have victimized. Special place in hell reserved for this piece of shit. 

considering most people in Mississippi are mentally disabled, that may be redundant.  But yeah, i could see him stealing from a battered woman's shelter.  Good thing mississippi hadn't been hit bad by a hurricane recently, I'm sure he could have gotten some money from that relief/rebuilding fund as well.  

43 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The pedo angle certainly works but I was kinda thinking about the mentally disabled.  I feel like they were left out. Wasn’t there a way for him to steal from them too? Or perhaps a battered women’s shelter? Gotta be plenty of other vulnerable members of society he could have victimized. Special place in hell reserved for this piece of shit. 

He leaves the pedo stuff to his buddy mark chmura.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Probably abused some of the handicapped kids that were in Something About Mary

Same reason I wussed out on my other two fame/fortune ideas on this site.  Easy money grab but I never realized how many armed psychotics out there who love people love like Favre and would happily come out of the woodwork to murder my family for connecting the dots between Brett and some of their other idols. 

If somebody can make it untraceable, and I mean to even the dark web...we could start a "Brett Favre Legal Defense Fund" to raise money to help Brett litigate this obvious politically-motivated witch hunt (no CR, but you can't ignore the political component of this given who else was involved).  Even though he's supposedly very rich, people want to hand over money to make it known where they stand.  set up a site with high google visibility, start with USM alumni and stupid people in general.  I'll write the copy.  I mean this in all honesty, if we checks our ethics at the landing page, we'd have to TRY to NOT make $1mm in 30 days.  After that we declare that "new information, man...has, uh..come to light" and we declare that this legal defense fund was only for civil charges, not criminal.  And we take off with our venmo cash or CC payments.  Landing page reflects the change in criminal case situation and that all expenses went to pay for website maintenance and vendor fees. 

We would have to intentionally not collect a million bucks from the stupids.  Rich people claiming legal trouble and collecting money from stupid people is the easiest game going right now.  Yeah, it's stolen money from dying kids, that's a tough sell.  But it's not some mustachioed mastermind, it's Brett Favre...America's Quarterback.  If I didn't fear we'd be gunned down in our sleep, I'd be totally fine with this morally.   

On 9/22/2022 at 5:42 PM, SHOOTER12 said:

Favres about to go through some things????  When he get convicted,  he's going to have some "things" go through/into him I think.

Good thing the Wranglers have that U shaped crotch so his balls don’t crushed by a couple of Vice Lords as they rearrange his guts in the shower. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay, so I just bought 

www.brettfavrelegalfund.com 

www.savebrettfavre.com 

But I bet it'll be a challenge to get google results correctly because of how many people (Myself included) misspell his name and then just click on the autocorrect version.  Any savvy google/programmers out there know to correct for this?  

14 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Same reason I wussed out on my other two fame/fortune ideas on this site.  Easy money grab but I never realized how many armed psychotics out there who love people love like Favre and would happily come out of the woodwork to murder my family for connecting the dots between Brett and some of their other idols. 

If somebody can make it untraceable, and I mean to even the dark web...we could start a "Brett Favre Legal Defense Fund" to raise money to help Brett litigate this obvious politically-motivated witch hunt (no CR, but you can't ignore the political component of this given who else was involved).  Even though he's supposedly very rich, people want to hand over money to make it known where they stand.  set up a site with high google visibility, start with USM alumni and stupid people in general.  I'll write the copy.  I mean this in all honesty, if we checks our ethics at the landing page, we'd have to TRY to NOT make $1mm in 30 days.  After that we declare that "new information, man...has, uh..come to light" and we declare that this legal defense fund was only for civil charges, not criminal.  And we take off with our venmo cash or CC payments.  Landing page reflects the change in criminal case situation and that all expenses went to pay for website maintenance and vendor fees. 

We would have to intentionally not collect a million bucks from the stupids.  Rich people claiming legal trouble and collecting money from stupid people is the easiest game going right now.  Yeah, it's stolen money from dying kids, that's a tough sell.  But it's not some mustachioed mastermind, it's Brett Favre...America's Quarterback.  If I didn't fear we'd be gunned down in our sleep, I'd be totally fine with this morally.   

Sounds like a decent way to fund some NIL stuff.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Sounds like a decent way to fund some NIL stuff.

So you want me to take fraudulently obtained funds about an athlete committing fraud to then turn around and fund other athletes?  Fuck it, I'm in.  Most effective ways to launder money are diamonds and non-profits.  I had two other ideas similar to this but it's too political for the football board.  But as I've said with all three, if we go through with this using the digital expertise of some of those on this board...I am totally cool with giving it all to NIL and/or purchasing some premium seating for our sports teams and rotating surly regulars through the games.  The legal precedence for taking money from stupid people that will never actually be spent on legal funds has been laid down writ-large.  I'm not worried about getting in trouble with the law or UT.  It's just the spurned victim with a grudge and box full of ammo I'm worried about.  

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Okay, so I just bought 

www.brettfavrelegalfund.com 

www.savebrettfavre.com 

But I bet it'll be a challenge to get google results correctly because of how many people (Myself included) misspell his name and then just click on the autocorrect version.  Any savvy google/programmers out there know to correct for this?  

Register common misspellings as well.

brettfarvelegalfund.com and others?

Change the DNS settings (domain name server) for the misspelled domains to point to the correctly spelled domain. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Sounds like a typical politician, no?