Tiffany Haddish and Aries Spears accused of child sexual abuse

shadow_operative

they took these two little kids, had them perform simulated sexual acts to the point the kids were crying, and then still used some of the footage to make a "comedy" sketch about pedophiles that ends with text on the screen that says, "watch who you leave your kids with!" is there no one in hollywood who isn't a creepy pedophile?

RIP to that dude's "career". Haddish is probably smoked, too.

John spends most of the video clad only in his underwear as Spears’ character leers at him through two holes cut into a newspaper he pretends to read. During the sketch, the camera zooms in suggestively on the 7-year-old’s buttocks and crotch while he plays. Spears sprays baby oil onto the child’s back and massages it into his shoulders in one scene, and at another point the child plays with a train in a manner that suggests phallic masturbation. In another sequence, Spears smokes a cigarette while observing the child nude in a bathtub and pours water on his feet.

Edited by ztejas

This is fucked up, if true.  I'll reserve judgement on the molestation allegations.  But seems as a good time as any to mention that Tiffany Haddish ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY!  Not misogynist.  She's just famous for no fucking reason, other than possibly going to prison for filming the raping of kids.  Can we implicate Larry the Cable Guy and Amy Schumer in this somehow in like a RICO thing?  I get being famous as an actor or singer with no actual talent because of looks/packaging.  But how can the least funny people among us be famous for comedy...and then on top of that...making kids molest one another?  Fuck this cunt.

• Hook 'Em 1

1. The girl's been through 3-4 attorneys who all dropped out of the case once they got into it and saw the actual facts.

2. She's now having to represent herself at 22 without a law degree because no attorney will waste their time on it.

3. Gloria Allred and her daughter would be all over this if it had merit.

4. Do you really think this happened?  

The headline is clickbait, the case is a shakedown.

On 9/2/2022 at 7:31 AM, YGIFS said:

This is fucked up, if true.  I'll reserve judgement on the molestation allegations.  But seems as a good time as any to mention that Tiffany Haddish ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY!  Not misogynist.  She's just famous for no fucking reason, other than possibly going to prison for filming the raping of kids.  Can we implicate Larry the Cable Guy and Amy Schumer in this somehow in like a RICO thing?  I get being famous as an actor or singer with no actual talent because of looks/packaging.  But how can the least funny people among us be famous for comedy...and then on top of that...making kids molest one another?  Fuck this cunt.

i still don't get the hate for amy schumer.  she's not cute but a lot of chicks aren't.  her first few specials are fucking hilarious and i like the way she creates her material, and i'm a pretty harsh critic of standups.  as for aries spears, i hadn't heard his name in a decade since that mashup of his impressions, because they're ridiculously good.

haddish is fucking big right now though.  she's turned into a legit star and has a lot of respect and works her ass off.  curious to how this all plays out, but something seems off.  whatever happened def seems fucked up and wrong, but i try to reserve judgment on shit that happened a decade ago.

the whole thing is weird.

• Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i still don't get the hate for amy schumer.  she's not cute but a lot of chicks aren't.  her first few specials are fucking hilarious and i like the way she creates her material, and i'm a pretty harsh critic of standups.  

I know this is OT but I totally agree on the Amy Schumer hate. She's not perfect but when she gets it right (see: Last Fuckable Day with Tina Fey, JLD, and Patricia Arquette) she's golden.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:17 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

I guess there’s just no way to bring attention to the sexual abuse of children without sexually abusing children.  

I was thinking this, too. What a weird situation.

5 hours ago, CAHorn said:

1. The girl's been through 3-4 attorneys who all dropped out of the case once they got into it and saw the actual facts.

2. She's now having to represent herself at 22 without a law degree because no attorney will waste their time on it.

3. Gloria Allred and her daughter would be all over this if it had merit.

4. Do you really think this happened?  

The headline is clickbait, the case is a shakedown.

Maybe Dan Schneider's people got this story out there.  How he was able to work for as long as he did at Nick is stunning.