Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

If you haven’t been to a game at UH’s new stadium and you live in Houston, get your ass over there for a game. They put on a great game day experience. That school deserves a better coach for the amount they have invested. I didn’t have high expectations, but fuck was I wrong. The stadium is great. They pour strong drinks. Lines move fast for everything. It’s clean. They were nice to us in rice gear. Food was good.

The Mob let me down. They did some shit about phineas and ferb that even my kids didn’t understand. Just when I thought halftime couldn’t get worse as a rice fan, UH brought out Bun B and Paul Wall to sing. It was fucking awesome. I know this sounds like a Texags fan fiction, but that group has it figured out. They just need a coach.

20 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

If you haven’t been to a game at UH’s new stadium and you live in Houston, get your ass over there for a game. They put on a great game day experience. That school deserves a better coach for the amount they have invested. I didn’t have high expectations, but fuck was I wrong. The stadium is great. They pour strong drinks. Lines move fast for everything. It’s clean. They were nice to us in rice gear. Food was good.

The Mob let me down. They did some shit about phineas and ferb that even my kids didn’t understand. Just when I thought halftime couldn’t get worse as a rice fan, UH brought out Bun B and Paul Wall to sing. It was fucking awesome. I know this sounds like a Texags fan fiction, but that group has it figured out. They just need a coach.

PM Icono.

Add Rice failing to hold on and win the bucket to this shitty day.

Big game for unranked & undefeated UCLA tomorrow against #15 Washington

UCLA has been in purgatory for much, much longer than UT, I think.

I'll typically root for them over most teams not named Longhorns or Knights.

I've got a soda bottle from the 70's or 80's that was customized by the mfg to show all their old championships.

image.png.e8ce709f85cc686311d0f73ab71c7361.png

38 minutes ago, nnm said:

Utah is a beautiful state, no doubt. A little culty for my taste though. 

Drove from the left coast to Salt Lake city about 16-18 years ago to buy an Electrohome Marquee CRT projector from a government auction on a base.

Never seen so many white people in my entire life.

Beautiful landscape but I'd never survive the extended winters.

Compared to Austin, which has the coldest & longest winters I've ever experienced.

No idea if UCLA is any good. They've played a a total joke of a schedule and did almost lost\e to South Alabama.

Washington at least beat a P5 OOC convincingly, but it's their first road game. Have to think if they win they can get to 8-0 headed into November, with three games against Oregon State, Oregon, and Washington State.

Pac 12 north could be pretty fun this year.

Edited by gmr548

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

No idea if UCLA is any good. They've played a a total joke of a schedule and did almost lost\e to South Alabama.

Washington at least beat a P5 OOC convincingly, but it's their first road game. Have to think if they win they can get to 8-0 headed into November, with three games against Oregon State, Oregon, and Washington State.

Pac 12 north could be pretty fun this year.

tune in after midnight to find out the conclusion!

UH was running the Air Raid defense to perfection and then started fucking it up in the green zone along with the false start by Tulane....then the Tulane kicker showed why he should be behind the counter of Quicky Mart and missed a 21 yard fieldgoal

Tulane backup QB also might have a Colt McCoy shoulder