Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

Just a question for anyone that might know. Refs call Kansas for an ineligible WR catching a pass (he was covered up).. they review it and say it’s a catch, because it was behind the LOS. Campbell calls timeout and goes nuts. They review it again and let it stand. My understanding is an ineligible player can not catch a forward pass behind or beyond the LOS. Is this Big 12 refs doing Big 12 things, or am I off on the rule?

6 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Just a question for anyone that might know. Refs call Kansas for an ineligible WR catching a pass (he was covered up).. they review it and say it’s a catch, because it was behind the LOS. Campbell calls timeout and goes nuts. They review it again and let it stand. My understanding is an ineligible player can not catch a forward pass behind or beyond the LOS. Is this Big 12 refs doing Big 12 things, or am I off on the rule?

I think that is right. Has to be a backward pass to an ineligible receiver. Like what we did against WVU with Cosmi.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

I think that is right. Has to be a backward pass to an ineligible receiver. Like what we did against WVU with Cosmi.

Thanks, I thought I was losing it. Big 12 refs are just amazing 

Edited by Codaxx

We are all just in a simulation which means somewhere in a parallel universe UT is badass…

Still stuck on…QB Jalen Milroe now in for Bama. Milroe decommitted from UT when Ewers committed. We get Ewers. Milroe goes to Bama. Bama hurts Ewers. Bama’s QB Young gets hurt by Arky and replaced by Milroe.

87D13974-DF18-49B0-9129-E48DF3FAC085.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Man really hate to see Bryce hurt his shoulder  ya just hate to see it. Also fuck milroe 

None of it’s real. It’s all a computer simulation controlled by Saban. And maybe TB12…I’m not sure. Depending on how long Young is out (that could be end of Heisman hopes) we need to fucking win so we can at least get Bijan there. If Kansas keeps winning then I absolutely expect Daniels to be there at the ceremony if not podium..