Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

Couldn't disagree more with this.

I think they're easily in a group of the 10 best teams.

49 yd field goal for Iowa

They have no great WRs, Shipley is very good but nowhere near as good as they say he is, their OL is young and the QB can’t show any sort of accuracy. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Look at his stats and tell me what more you want him to do? We need to get out of the 1990s offense. He would shred in a modern offense

Maybe I’m letting last year cloud my memory. I haven’t seen as much Clemson as I usually do as their games have been on opposite Texas a bunch and/or I’ve been to hammered (Texas/OU) to process the later Clemson game but I’ve not really been impressed by what DJ does on the field.

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Maybe I’m letting last year cloud my memory. I haven’t seen as much Clemson as I usually do as their games have been on opposite Texas a bunch and/or I’ve been to hammered (Texas/OU) to process the later Clemson game but I’ve not really been impressed by what DJ does on the field.

It's night/day for him last year to this year.

1 minute ago, sith_horn said:

Is this Iowa QB color blind? How do you miss seeing solid red jerseys?

Don’t blame him, he has done this all year. Blame Ferentz for not running and punting.  They have given off 19 points off of turnovers. 

1 minute ago, Hook'Em0608 said:

Man I didn’t realize I was on the Clemson board. Fuck those guys and go Syracuse. The QB still sucks ass and is who we thought he was. Probably throwing to the highest rated assortment of WRs in the country and consistently can’t do shit if they aren’t wide open. 

When they are wide open, it takes the QB forever to get it to them. That first long pass to the TE looked terrible. 

4 minutes ago, Hook'Em0608 said:

Man I didn’t realize I was on the Clemson board. Fuck those guys and go Syracuse. The QB still sucks ass and is who we thought he was. Probably throwing to the highest rated assortment of WRs in the country and consistently can’t do shit if they aren’t wide open. 

I'm on board hoping a Syracuse win.

R.9da7aac8384920b408f45edaad358933?rik=I

Huge game for Dino...

• Hook 'Em 3