Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

9 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Sam's got a point.

Rankings don't mean anything once they step on campus.

He really doesn’t. 2 of their top 3 pass catchers are highly rated not freshman WRs. And all 3 of the top pass catchers are highly rated recruits. So all his points are incorrect. I guess we are about to find out with Klubnik in. 

Texas is better than both Clemson and Syracuse.

Syracuse had some dumb penalties with some pretty weak calls. Seems like the refs want Clemson to win. But Syracuse is making it easy.

Syracuse was gifted a couple of turnovers and didn't do shit with them. They didn't even run any time off the clock.

Syracuse will lose this game. Both teams deserve to lose.

1 minute ago, Bevo said:

Texas is better than both Clemson and Syracuse.

Syracuse had some dumb penalties with some pretty weak calls. Seems like the refs want Clemson to win. But Syracuse is making it easy.

Syracuse was gifted a couple of turnovers and didn't do shit with them. They didn't even run any time off the clock.

Syracuse will lose this game. Both teams deserve to lose.

You’re too full of sunshine…take it down a few notches lol.

4 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

Does the outcome of KU-rapelor either way matter for Texas' chance at the Big 12 championship? Is there any upside if rapelor wins?

No. Both teams have two conference losses already so likely have to win out to make Arlington. And Texas still has to play both of them

• Like 1

Syracuse was their own worst enemy!! Just dumb decisions. But I don’t agree with the sideline hit, I’ve seen players hit the sideline and keep going , so I can kinda understand that

They never showed a replay where you could tell if Klubnik was OB or not. I didn’t think it was a good call live.

11 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Cuse D lost composure on this drive

11 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Syracuse blowing the game.

11 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Syracuse shooting themselves in the foot with stupid penalties 

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Syracuse will lose because of that dumb fuck penalty. This game is about to get too big for them

Fucking idiot Syracuse DL motherfucker cost the team 6 points and further wear & tear on an undersized D-line. 

Stupid motherfucker(s)!!