Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

59 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Boop

Best wwe tag team finisher I've seen in years.

Of course it requires the opponent to cooperate by jumping and why would he ever...

18 minutes ago, 'stache said:

And sanders is in? Wtf is going on? Is he not that hurt?

Pokes take the lead.  If Sandrrs could go, why was gundy in there herpderping around earlier?

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Best wwe tag team finisher I've seen in years.

Of course it requires the opponent to cooperate by jumping and why would he ever...

Pokes take the lead.  If Sandrrs could go, why was gundy in there herpderping around earlier?

It’s his shoulder. I assume he can’t throw the deep ball consistently which is a huge part of the offense but Gunnar can’t even throw intermediate routes right now. That’s my best guess that sanders couldn’t do that consistently for too long.

11 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

38-6 Gata 5 min left. 

SEC Network announcer doesn't think 6-4 is enough to get Florida into the top-25 this coming week, despite their "big win" over Utah (nevermind that was back in week 1).  I guess that counts as being somewhat rational given the source?

Edited by Captain Obvious

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

SEC Network announcer doesn't think 6-4 is enough to get Florida into the top-25 this coming week, despite their "big win" over Utah (nevermind that was back in week 1).  I guess that counts as being somewhat rational given the source?

We should not be ranked. 

So was sitting on my ass watching both Oregon v UDub and TCU v Texas, and thought "why watch the Bruins on tv when I'm a 10 minute drive from the Rose Bowl?". Jumped on stubhub, bought a cheapie single, grabbed a pastrami sandwich from the Hat, and rolled to the RB. Because it's football season muthafuckas. And next week is the last live game I can go to. So here I am.
ac39eab1a64f134299eceea462dc6adb.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2