Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I’m ready for uclas light display to stay off next time they score leaving the stadium totally blacked out

When did that become a thing?   It wasn't that long ago that if the lights went out, you had to wait 20 minutes for them to warm back up.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Congrats. Big win for the Dawgs

Thanks - the Bruins put us to the sword but the ASU game was infuriating. DeBoer getting a statement win in his first season - outstanding. Apple Cup in Pullman is going to be a challenge. Looking forward to you guys taking care of SC again.

It is pretty entertaining; however, I have to admit that the only thing keeping my attention is the knowledge that in about 3 weeks or so, there will be no more college football, and I'll be spending the next 9 and a half months wishing it was back.  Hoping that I can satiate my Longhorn sports craving with a good run by the basketball and baseball teams this year.

That looks like a fumble recovered by Illinois.

Meanwhile Corum appears to have a knee injury. He’s walking with a limp. Looks painful but not serious. He took a shoulder to the knee but it didn’t bend in an awkward direction or anything. Hopefully he’ll be okay. Michigan will need him next week.

Edited by WhatTheBuck