Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

your team is undefeated and you're playing for a conference championship and potentially the CFP...

20221126_174317.thumb.jpg.50ed440780b970fd28202a6a065ed914.jpg20221126_174320.thumb.jpg.84406852486c376c9bd980dbce8cde2a.jpg20221126_174323.thumb.jpg.98a3168aa9ae7a068af5b1d937a1e718.jpg

walter-sobchak-fishing-vest-e1561572524285.jpg.77204e4309e6c72bc96b420a13564daf.jpg

They have no lives besides waking up every morning to the immediate first thoughts of "Man! I am soooo jealous of Texas that I hate Texas, and every chance I get to be on TV I will do 'horns-down' to justify my meaningless existence."

Exhibit AAA of the mindless hatred that these Losers have that we consign to Oblivion when the gravy-train stops when we leave them to dry up and blow away as we enter the SEC.

the only other time I remember a review saying a guy had the ball like that was that idiotic review against okie lite in 2015 where the qb had a fucking finger on the ball while it was surrounded by 3 longhorns who got it.

the replay ref ruled that the fucking qb somehow possessed the ball by touching it. 

43 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Uiagalelei went 8-29-99. God damn he's terrible. For a former #1 QB he's been an absolute bust. For someone who supposedly has "generational arm strength" he's been nothing but a laughing stock. He's 3 years in and hasn't done shit. 

Maybe just needs a change of scenery?

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Uiagalelei went 8-29-99. God damn he's terrible. For a former #1 QB he's been an absolute bust. For someone who supposedly has "generational arm strength" he's been nothing but a laughing stock. He's 3 years in and hasn't done shit. 

Yeah, I too don’t see what other people want to see with him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BachelorTrek said:

Why/How is this Bullshit OK for others and TCU to run up the score, but if Texas were to run up the score in a similar MNC chase, it's "unsportsmanlike/wrong/mean/bad/Texas-shouldn't-benefit-from-running-up-the-score-in-the-CFPstandings"?

Because everyone knows the CFP will look for any excuse to leave an undefeated TCU out in favor of a 1 or 2 loss blueblood/semi-blueblood like USC, LSU, tOSU this year?