Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

So the next play after QE does a very good job of giving his guy a chance, but Bijan is not looking. Good pressure. OL too late to kick out Oliver. Then 3rd and 10. QE locks in on Cain. X is running free underneath. Plenty of pocket.

To the 2nd Q, 10:25. Oline doing good. Bijan not. Worthy wide open. Overthrown. The Bijan/QE combo not on the same page again. Then we get the pass to Thompson but holy hell if QE doesn’t throw it a little and a bit towards the wrong goal line.

We’re now 2nd 17 in the red zone. QE has a good pocket throws to no one beyond the end zone. Whitt wondering why he’s not good enough since he’s kinda open.

4:55. I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt due to the rushers angle and length. But missed Whitt. Not blaming the Oline for pressure.

4:35. Decent pocket. No one really open. Gets rid of it. All fine.

4:26. No idea what the hell that throw was. I watched some 7th grade B team action this week. Not sure I saw a throw that shitty. Then hits Sanders with a big throw and catch.

2:10. Worthy is bracketed. Our boy Whitt who can’t catch a ball apparently wide open underneath. Clean pocket. Not a great adjust by Worthy.. But I think QE is getting rid of it quickly. The ball is in the air while Worthy is still navigating the coverage. He needs a little more time to get comfortable in his route so he can then identify the ball flight. It’s windy. It’s sunny. And throwing that over the wrong shoulder. And to the only dude doubled up. To finish off the drive, pressure is too quick. Sanders with a heck of a chip.

We got good Sark in that half.

8 hours ago, Mitch Hedberg said:

Two words: freshman quarterback. Played literal handful of games and there are going to be some stinkers. We aren’t good enough to overcome a bad game from QB against a good opponent, especially if OL is contributing to the troubles. It is what it is. Sark can try to scheme but things spiral. Move forward. Get better. Hopefully won’t have any next year. But at some point in our future Manning will have a couple too. It’s football and nobody is perfect. We all expected 2-4 losses. I hope we can win out. I’d consider it a success. 

I don’t necessarily disagree with any of your comments. I only know that as a freshman he sure didn’t look rattled against Bama. Fuck, other then Georgia isn’t that the gold standard? 

An obvious guess is the shoulder, a range of motion type nagging injury. Not bad enough to sideline him, but bad enough to fuck with his mechanics. But fuck I’m just speculating. It just didn’t look like the same kid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 59 Burst said:

I don’t necessarily disagree with any of your comments. I only know that as a freshman he sure didn’t look rattled against Bama. Fuck, other then Georgia isn’t that the gold standard? 

An obvious guess is the shoulder, a range of motion type nagging injury. Not bad enough to sideline him, but bad enough to fuck with his mechanics. But fuck I’m just speculating. It just didn’t look like the same kid.

One of the hallmarks of looking like a freshman is inconsistency. Outside of a couple of guys on offense, he isn't surrounded by talent that can mask his inexperience.

So yeah, he looks like a freshman.

Everybody calm the fuck down.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The biggest thing on Card is that Sark probably should have tried it.  Everything else is speculation.  One or two bad series from Card, if he failed, wouldn't have been any worse than what we got.  Hell, even sitting Ewers for one or two series might have shaken something loose.

Yep. The complete inability to react to our freshman QB having a historically shitty day is what's so frustrating.

Card could have stunk up the joint too but everything we've seen from him this year suggests he would have been able to move the chains a little bit, at least.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 59 Burst said:

Bama didn't get pressure on him all game. OSU did. That's the difference. Sometimes we are looking for a complicated answer when it's simple. OSU is the only team to get to him consistently this season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Bama didn't get pressure on him all game. OSU did. That's the difference. Sometimes we are looking for a complicated answer when it's simple. OSU is the only team to get to him consistently this season. 

Until they did

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Eggo said:

Until they did

Yes. Meaning they didn't get to him and he was slinging it all over prior to when they finally did get to him. We have to realize that these kids watch film. He saw the pressure that OSU has been getting on teams before he even stepped foot on the field. Maybe he was already antsy. 

Vs ISU. 8 pressures, 1 hit. 0 sacks. 26 pass attempts. Texas 18.

Vs OU. 8 pressures. 1 hit. 0 sacks. 31 attempts. Texas 9.

Vs OSU. 15 pressures. 8 hits. 1 sack (for a loss of 1). 49 pass attempts. Texas with 31 pressures.

Vs Tech. 14 pressures. 3 hits. 2 sacks. 30 attempts. Texas 34.

Vs WVU. 12 pressures. 2 hits. 3 sacks. 27 attempts. Texas 19.

Vs UTSA. 6 pressures. 2 hits. 0 sacks. 23 attempts. Texas 30.

Vs Bama. 15 pressures. 5 hits. 2 sacks. 34 attempts. Texas 22.

Vs ULM. 10 pressures. 1 hit. 4 sacks. 29 attempts. Texas 23 pressures.

OSU had its 2nd lowest pressure rate of the season against us. That’s lower than any game that we’ve had. The hits to the WB was high.

Before you guys watch this video I just want you to have in mind that this Worthy kid is an uber athlete. Kids who run like that also have a 40 inch vertical. Which means at 6ft if you throw a pass 3 feet over his head he can still catch it. Yet this man will NOT put his hands above his head nor will he really explode off the ground to get something. His effort level was terrible on Sat and I hope this video finds its way to him. He is just trotting around out there, not even running after the man who intercepted it. The catch vs Bama shows what he can do when he really tries. Its embarrassing. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, Had Enough said:

The double standard is something. But y’all have inspired me to watch.

And I currently have it paused with 2:25 in the 1st. Guess what’s happening. OSU is rushing 6. All eligible receivers released. Since I don’t think some of you assholes can add and subtract, that’s 5 to cover 5. It’s probably our Olines fault that the 6th rusher comes free. Looks to be good coverage underneath. QE decides early where he’s going. You can’t see our other WR so not sure exactly what’s happening there. The play to be made was the QB slide out of the pocket to the right or make the backside pay. This is probably one that Worthy “could have caught” in several of your eyes, but the way it played out I’m not sure he saw the ball early enough.

Whitt has single coverage to his side. QE never gave him a look. We motion Bijan to the right, which pulls the safety out of the middle of the field. The backer is going to have to take Sanders. Whitt with half a field and one defender.

Kinda curious. That guy can you give me some analysis. Maybe some screenshots.

Word is J-Whitt was playing hurt, so maybe that's why they didn't go to him more. Maybe he is having trouble shaking his man. It's hard to tell without the shot of the play. I for one would give Whit a look. 

21 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Before you guys watch this video I just want you to have in mind that this Worthy kid is an uber athlete. Kids who run like that also have a 40 inch vertical. Which means at 6ft if you throw a pass 3 feet over his head he can still catch it. Yet this man will NOT put his hands above his head nor will he really explode off the ground to get something. His effort level was terrible on Sat and I hope this video finds its way to him. He is just trotting around out there, not even running after the man who intercepted it. The catch vs Bama shows what he can do when he really tries. Its embarrassing. 

Worthy never extends his arms, even when the ball is within couple of feet from his body. 

28 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

1:36 in particular is making me ragey, but this whole video:

Tired Phone GIF

• Haha 1

I was hammered during the game, but that video definitely confirmed what my drunk eyes thought they saw.

The effort by Worthy was pitiful. Put your hands up and make a play. That attitude is literally the difference between winning and losing games. 

What a front runner.

It’s absolutely ok to say that Ewers sucked Saturday. He flat out sucked. It’s not some canary in the coal mine type deal. He had a terrible game. Factors notwithstanding: pash rush WRs and such dropping balls, freshman, on the road, crowd noise, play calling shitty refs…geez. Dude played like ass in the second half and he’d acknowledge it. It’s not an indictment. He’ll play better.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

now i'm pissed at sark for not pulling worthy aside and having a chat with him

thanks

• Hook 'Em 1

Word is J-Whitt was playing hurt, so maybe that's why they didn't go to him more. Maybe he is having trouble shaking his man. It's hard to tell without the shot of the play. I for one would give Whit a look. 

He was open quite often during the game, but this was early. No idea what transpired on the left side of the field on this play. But that’s the point. The QB absolutely has to give him a look as best you can tell he never did. I’d love to have the all-22 to see how all plays shake down.

Of course if he’s hurt and playing, that’s a different set of issues.
  • Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

A vertical is measured from standing still, not running. The very first pass, the ball is thrown behind him and uncatchable. The second pass intercepted is thrown too high, but more importantly, it's on him very quickly. Little time to judge it's too high and react quickly enough. To make that catch with a jump, he would have had to recognize it was too high earlier and time his jump with anticipation to have any hope of catching it. If it were a longer pass and he saw it sooner after making his turn, he might have been able to pull that catch off. Basically, I think what you and many are missing here, is reaction time. The camera views made watching that a pain in the butt to get that too. The field of view is too tight so Worthy comes into the picture while the ball is moving fast. Had to replay multiple times.

Third pass might have been catchable if Worthy sells himself for it and makes a leap. Not the first time I'd have like to see him sell himself to catch a long bomb. The coverage was good enough I'm not blaming Ewers for that ball placement but it obviously could have been better. Could the wind have carried it some? Who knows.

The fourth pass the announcers say Ewers overthrew it, but it was really outside (to his right). Not sure if Worthy's route is off (he's running straight up the hashes, so I don't think so). You might criticise Worthy for not tracking the ball better, but the first part of that long route is focused on sprinting to beat coverage. You can't run all out with your head cranked back. He does try to adjust at the last moment, but it's too late. I can't put that on him and Ewers MAY have been favoring that side to avoid interception but it's too much. The coverage is excellent so the ball would have had to have been perfect in stride ahead of him or just or closer  to outside than it was to make it catchable.

Next pass to sideline is overthrown and not catchable. You can criticize Worthy for not making more effort but no way he's catching it and he can tell it, so why expend the effort there? That's on Ewers.

Next pass to opposite sideline at 1:10 in the video is fubar. Announcers say Ewers is under pressure but he's got time to make the throw. Honestly, don't know why he would throw to Worthy on that one unless Worthy was supposed to stop earlier in his route? Maybe that's it. Whatever happened, play is fubar. JT is open though and in screen for that. Maybe a TD if Ewers completes it to him. Hard to say since defenders adjust to the pass when they see it in the air.

Next pass at 1:25, Christian Jones wiffs on his block, Ewers throws under pressure. That play is on CJ. If Ewers truly had ice in his veins like has been hyped, he makes that throw, but that breakdown is on CJ and Ewers feels it. Whittington is open to his left, but it's 3rd and 10 and the pressure comes in so fast so Ewers has got to get rid of it. In the game thread I made the comment that Ewers was succombing to pressure even on plays where he had time. He doesn't have ice in his veins. They made him uncomfortable in the pocket. Does that explain it all? I don't know. I don't buy the finger injury or lingering injury theories floated by some. Ewers himself said it wasn't an issue. And if his original injury was the problem, he doesn't make those throws against OU. Road game, uncomfortable in the pocket is my take.

At 1:40, Worthy stumbles in the endzone. TD otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

A vertical is measured from standing still, not running. The very first pass, the ball is thrown behind him and uncatchable. The second pass intercepted is thrown too high, but more importantly, it's on him very quickly. Little time to judge it's too high and react quickly enough. To make that catch with a jump, he would have had to recognize it was too high earlier and time his jump with anticipation to have any hope of catching it. If it were a longer pass and he saw it sooner after making his turn, he might have been able to pull that catch off. Basically, I think what you and many are missing here, is reaction time. The camera views made watching that a pain in the butt to get that too. The field of view is too tight so Worthy comes into the picture while the ball is moving fast. Had to replay multiple times.

Third pass might have been catchable if Worthy sells himself for it and makes a leap. Not the first time I'd have like to see him sell himself to catch a long bomb. The coverage was good enough I'm not blaming Ewers for that ball placement but it obviously could have been better. Could the wind have carried it some? Who knows.

The fourth pass the announcers say Ewers overthrew it, but it was really outside (to his right). Not sure if Worthy's route is off (he's running straight up the hashes, so I don't think so). You might criticise Worthy for not tracking the ball better, but the first part of that long route is focused on sprinting to beat coverage. You can't run all out with your head cranked back. He does try to adjust at the last moment, but it's too late. I can't put that on him and Ewers MAY have been favoring that side to avoid interception but it's too much. The coverage is excellent so the ball would have had to have been perfect in stride ahead of him or just or closer  to outside than it was to make it catchable.

Next pass to sideline is overthrown and not catchable. You can criticize Worthy for not making more effort but no way he's catching it and he can tell it, so why expend the effort there? That's on Ewers.

Next pass to opposite sideline at 1:10 in the video is fubar. Announcers say Ewers is under pressure but he's got time to make the throw. Honestly, don't know why he would throw to Worthy on that one unless Worthy was supposed to stop earlier in his route? Maybe that's it. Whatever happened, play is fubar. JT is open though and in screen for that. Maybe a TD if Ewers completes it to him. Hard to say since defenders adjust to the pass when they see it in the air.

Next pass at 1:25, Christian Jones wiffs on his block, Ewers throws under pressure. That play is on CJ. If Ewers truly had ice in his veins like has been hyped, he makes that throw, but that breakdown is on CJ and Ewers feels it. Whittington is open to his left, but it's 3rd and 10 and the pressure comes in so fast so Ewers has got to get rid of it. In the game thread I made the comment that Ewers was succombing to pressure even on plays where he had time. He doesn't have ice in his veins. They made him uncomfortable in the pocket. Does that explain it all? I don't know. I don't buy the finger injury or lingering injury theories floated by some. Ewers himself said it wasn't an issue. And if his original injury was the problem, he doesn't make those throws against OU. Road game, uncomfortable in the pocket is my take.

i agree with this answer but i think you are going to get a shit storm of heat from people that "know better then you" of what was really going on out there.   I also think play calling was not as big an issue as the hate sark crowd makes it out to be.  receivers were running open all over the place.   Player execution across the board was the downfall Saturday.  its like they all went out to a strip club the night before the game or something.     TEN!  fucking TEN! ...

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

All you have to do is look the faces of the coaches and Ewers after some of those Worthy efforts to know they were subpar at best. 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Eugene11 said:

i agree with this answer but i think you are going to get a shit storm of heat from people that "know better then you" of what was really going on out there.   I also think play calling was not as big an issue as the hate sark crowd makes it out to be.  receivers were running open all over the place.   Player execution across the board was the downfall Saturday.  its like they all went out to a strip club the night before the game or something.     TEN!  fucking TEN! ...

I agree to an extent but at some point, you have to realize that shit ain't working and let's try and adjust. I didn't see any of that Saturday. (And, again, I'm on record as saying I think Card should've come on for at least a series or two to see if we could get a different result.) Quinn is the starter. Period.

7 minutes ago, sith_horn said:

You jump higher with a start than you do just standing, but I digress. 

So let me get this straight. You look at Worthy not making an effort to jump or even put his hands up on these throws and you shrug your shoulders at that? Is it your position that a world class athlete cannot react fast enough to jump for one of these balls and get his hands up when the lesser athlete who picked it off both jumped and got HIS hands up? The guy simply wasn't trying hard. They call it catch radius for a reason. 

• Drool 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

I agree to an extent but at some point, you have to realize that shit ain't working and let's try and adjust. I didn't see any of that Saturday. (And, again, I'm on record as saying I think Card should've come on for at least a series or two to see if we could get a different result.) Quinn is the starter. Period.

We ran different shit and it didn't work. We tried to hit on deep passes, intermediate passes, shallow crosses, slants, screens, and floods. We tried to run counter, oz, inside z, and unbalanced. The problem was in the beginning OSU respected Quinn, but then when they saw they could get to him they started playing all the short stuff tight and brought a couple more bodies in the run game. That's why they almost housed two short passes from jumping routes. They knew they could because QE only had a certain amount of time to get the ball out. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Thatguy said:

You jump higher with a start than you do just standing, but I digress.

Details man. He's running a cross route. He has to time his jump with anticipation. It's not enough to jump high. He has to intersect with that ball. It's on him fast and too high. The view is different from his helmet than from the screen. I'd also emphasize that these film angles and views are sometimes challenging to evaluate. I.E., it's easy to watch it fast in real time and get the, in my opinion, wrong interpretation.

I'm not arguing with my post that Worthy can't improve and display more effort. I mentioned that I've seen more than once he could have sold himself out for some long balls. I don't think he's got the best hands either. He's got lots of room for improvement. So I hope Sark is in his ear and telling him to help his QB to successfully complete those less than perfect pass situations. But I think most of those passes in that video you posted are still not catchable as thrown. I also wished that Ewers had targeted JW and JT more in this game. I'm not sure how much of that is on Ewers or on Sark's play calling.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Thatguy said:

"....ergo, there was nothing on earth texas could have done.  the moon, the heaven, the stars, all colluded to defeat texas.  after 7 consecutive failed drives, it was ordained for texas to lose, and therefore we press on with the 8th drive because, well, you see, blustery winds and freshman qb and softened o-line and all"

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Some of those I'll give him a pass on...the camera angle makes the ball look closer than it was in real life, but this one is just crazy.  Both defenders get their hands up and Worthy looks like he's playing with two broken arms.  Either he had money on OSU or Quinn fucked his gf.

image.png.1ca5a2b0af36c5233ba02f58af7b2b68.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Eugene11 said:

Yeah I thought execution was the largest issue. My biggest issue with Sark was not plugging Card in to see if he could move the chains. I'd of done it sometime between the middle and end of 3rd Q for a minimum of 3 series so Card could adjust from coming into the game cold and have a chance to establish some rhythm. Ewers had plenty of time to battle through his struggles by that point and still enough time to alter the outcome of the game. If Card failed, nothing was lost by trying.

5 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I posted about this earlier in the thread after rewatching every play. Two of those passes, X literally watched balls go over his head without even lifting his arms. Pathetic effort by him in this game. The only excuse I would give him would be if he had some type of rib injury.

Edited by Longhornlove
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Fico said:

I was hammered during the game, but that video definitely confirmed what my drunk eyes thought they saw.

The effort by Worthy was pitiful. Put your hands up and make a play. That attitude is literally the difference between winning and losing games. 

What a front runner.

They need to stop throwing to him if he can’t be bothered to even reach for the fucking ball.  Let him get double teamed and throw to Whittington all day.  I bet he didn’t short arm that NIL offer.  

Edited by stork642
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, 52-80 said:

"....ergo, there was nothing on earth texas could have done.  the moon, the heaven, the stars, all colluded to defeat texas.  after 7 consecutive failed drives, it was ordained for texas to lose, and therefore we press on with the 8th drive because, well, you see, blustery winds and freshman qb and softened o-line and all"

Man I hear what you are saying, but you have to work with what YOU have not an ideology. It's like if Bryce Young is having a rough day. Do you bring in Jalen Milroe? No. You know he is not capable of doing what you need done. With us we have a QB that is struggling because we can't block their D-line and its affecting him. So we bring in the guy who is worse when facing line pressure? Doesn't make sense at all. Did you see him last year vs Arkansas and did you see him last year vs ISU? This is his 3rd year in the program. We pretty much know what we have there. 

4 hours ago, sith_horn said:

Details man. He's running a cross route. He has to time his jump with anticipation. It's not enough to jump high. He has to intersect with that ball. It's on him fast and too high. The view is different from his helmet than from the screen. I'd also emphasize that these film angles and views are sometimes challenging to evaluate. I.E., it's easy to watch it fast in real time and get the, in my opinion, wrong interpretation.

I'm not arguing with my post that Worthy can't improve and display more effort. I mentioned that I've seen more than once he could have sold himself out for some long balls. I don't think he's got the best hands either. He's got lots of room for improvement. So I hope Sark is in his ear and telling him to help his QB to successfully complete those less than perfect pass situations. But I think most of those passes in that video you posted are still not catchable as thrown. I also wished that Ewers had targeted JW and JT more in this game. I'm not sure how much of that is on Ewers or on Sark's play calling.

You don't know what's catchable until you try. So say the kid goes all out for every ball in the video and catches two of them? We are playing a different ball game. But I am under the impression that with his athletic ability he can get hands on them. If the guy that picked the pass off caught it in front of his facemask with his feet about 8 inches off the ground then Worthy, who is 3 yards in front of him, could've touched it. That ball was on a rope, so it was probably 9 feet. Regardless, the kid isn't giving effort and he is the best player at his position so no wonder guys like Cain are out there loafing too. 

Man I hear what you are saying, but you have to work with what YOU have not an ideology. It's like if Bryce Young is having a rough day. Do you bring in Jalen Milroe? No. You know he is not capable of doing what you need done. With us we have a QB that is struggling because we can't block their D-line and its affecting him. So we bring in the guy who is worse when facing line pressure? Doesn't make sense at all. Did you see him last year vs Arkansas and did you see him last year vs ISU? This is his 3rd year in the program. We pretty much know what we have there. 

You’re comparing our QB situation Saturday to the reigning Heisman Trophy winner who has a career 165 passer rating and 66/10 TD/INT ratio?

Some odd stuff going on in here.

So if Worthy isn’t putting forth any effort, who’s fault is it that he had so many balls thrown his way?

He only missed one offensive play. There were 40 targets noted so maybe the others were just throwaways. 14 to Worthy. Sanders had 7 but as best I can tell 4 of those were in the last two drives.

Since he only missed 1 offensive play whose fault is it he’s even playing 100% of pass plays?

I guess it’s gotta be Marion or Sark on both accounts. And I guess Roschon forgot his leadership to allow for such a pathetic effort.

It just doesn’t add up.

42 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Some odd stuff going on in here.

It just doesn’t add up.

in support of the tinfoil hat crowd......

i made a point of catching the volleyball game and because our girls obliterated another opponent in record time LHN had the rewind on repeat

i usually don't make a point of catching rewind but there it was

quite frankly, bellmont is circling the wagons on this one

and i hate to say it (and don't love to say it).....  this rewind was a whitewash

the shortest one i've ever seen, with the least number of plays

maybe that's how they all are now

but it didn't seem right

9 hours ago, OU Sucks said:

Some of those I'll give him a pass on...the camera angle makes the ball look closer than it was in real life, but this one is just crazy.  Both defenders get their hands up and Worthy looks like he's playing with two broken arms.  Either he had money on OSU or Quinn fucked his gf.

image.png.1ca5a2b0af36c5233ba02f58af7b2b68.png

This one was careless. The other ones, unlike the suggestions, were completely off.  The ball wasnt merely thrown high in a line drive. They were pitched at wrong height and trajectory and uncatchable, even with a 69” vertical. 

Xavier also tripped himself on a guaranteed TD.

Not his best game but he wouldnt be the top 3 reasons this game was lost. 

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

You’re comparing our QB situation Saturday to the reigning Heisman Trophy winner who has a career 165 passer rating and 66/10 TD/INT ratio?

It's hyperbole buy you get the point. Your backup's skillset had to vote into the calculation too. They were in the pocket all day, so as a HC you ask yourself what the other guy would do differently that would make the situation better. You don't just toss him out there and hope he does better. 

On 10/24/2022 at 11:09 AM, C-Man said:

Quinn looked completely lost. Very strange unless there was some sort of injury we didn't know about.

The version of "lost" that occurred to me is "disoriented". My main concern regarding that is that might have been a result of pain meds, for the clavicle problem and/or the mysterious fingernail lift. Could be a slight o'd effect, maybe interaction between meds for the one and meds for the other.

Regardless, the complete lack of any adjustment in-game is troubling. I am troubled.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

The version of "lost" that occurred to me is "disoriented". My main concern regarding that is that might have been a result of pain meds, for the clavicle problem and/or the mysterious fingernail lift. Could be a slight o'd effect, maybe interaction between meds for the one and meds for the other.

Regardless, the complete lack of any adjustment in-game is troubling. I am troubled.

Agree w/ the post above that in-game adjustment WAS attempted in many factors: route trees, layers, protection, etc.  It didn't work.  If the gripe here is about not pulling QE for Card that's different.  I disagree that Card would have made things better, that's 50/50 at best considering the in-the-face pressure QE was seeing, Card has a history of bad decision making there.  Worse than QE was Saturday?  We'll never know.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Horn of Gabriel said:

Agree w/ the post above that in-game adjustment WAS attempted in many factors: route trees, layers, protection, etc.  It didn't work.  If the gripe here is about not pulling QE for Card that's different.  I disagree that Card would have made things better, that's 50/50 at best considering the in-the-face pressure QE was seeing, Card has a history of bad decision making there.  Worse than QE was Saturday?  We'll never know.

It’s crazy. We will never know. But damn if we don’t have plenty of tape of card folding under pressure but yeah sure. We should have tried him for a series or 3 to save the day. Could it have worked? Sure( Chris could have been better then major lol) . Would it have?  Not likely.  

12 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I'm as big of Quin fan as there is,  been watching him since HS.  But all of those 30 incompletions weren't because of pressure,  Quin was having a bad day,  a real bad day.  

Sark should have pulled him for at least a couple of series,  it couldn't have been worse

Edited by Laga4
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet