Game Week- Alabama

Wulaw Horn

48 minutes ago, WinningIsHard said:

This is what a Casey Thompson fan looks like haha. The joke originated on Twitter you dumb fuck. It wasn’t started here so you trying to call out people on here because you’re a hard ass poster is stupid as fuck. If a 600lb man makes a pretty funny joke about a 250lb man being fat, I’ll laugh because that’s what jokes are for. You probably should have been aborted so I don’t blame how shitty your takes are on you man. It’s all good 

Just to be clear….is he a hardass poster?

Or a hard ass poster?

Or a hard assposter.

So many questions.

• Haha 1

I know we don’t really know what kind of team we are yet, but I can’t be convinced this Bama squad will blow us out. I don’t think they’re line is going to keep young Bryson clean. I think our big DBs are going to have success disrupting the timing of their okay WR group. I think our defensive line is deep enough to slow down their average run game for four quarters. Offensively I feel like Sark is going to pull at least 21 out his ass on just pure schematic witchery. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I genuinely can’t wait to be the most insufferable fan base in America after we win this game tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure Ohio State, Penn State, Baylor, and aggy are the Mount Rushmore of insufferable fans. Top 5 is the best we can hope for with that group. It couldn't hurt to try though.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

I genuinely can’t wait to be the most insufferable fan base in America after we win this game tomorrow.

it’s time for some massive dick swinging.

Fuck everyone!  

We’re Fucking Texas!

It was my vote on The Austin Parks Board that approved the SRV statue to be placed on Lady Bird Lake, then known as Town Lake.  I also helped get it through council.  Sat next to Jimmy V at the dedication and he wore purple leather pants!  I asked him, Jimmy?  Where did you git those pants?  He said Texas!

So I say Texas is going to open a can of woop ass, in the Vaughan Brother’s words, “Don’t Mess With Texas!”

Edited by Domedriver
  • Hook 'Em 5

6 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Yeah my usual bike ride takes me down around the capital, and the place was thick with fat gumps just waddling around earlier.

Checked in to hotel in round rock about an hour ago.  Walking in I see this  ‘blonde’ mom and daughter looking like they just walked off the set of one of those creepy TLC youth cheerleading shows (think JonBenet  Ramsey) and think aw fuck, there must be a competition going on in RR and this hotel is gonna be crawling with these clones.  Nope, just Bama fans on their way to dinner. And no, you don’t want pics.  Just picture this x2. 

CF783635-2C18-4662-A8C8-DFEFB0568BC4.webp

10 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm getting just drunk enough at this point to where I think we can beat these assholes tomorrow. 

I'm getting drunk. I'm well enough aware that it has no impact on anything but my liver. Thankfully, the US Govt already made sure that was good and fucked. So a bit of elixir won't hurt anyone.

20 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I'm getting just drunk enough at this point to where I think we can beat these assholes tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m talking myself into it. Stupidly 

Y’all need to put your phones down and just fuck already. The will they or won’t they has gone on long enough. 

• Haha 2