Game Week- Alabama

Wulaw Horn

Ya know what grills my goat? I work with motherfuckers, motherfuckers from Texas, that actively root for a university of higher education outside of Texas. No family ties, no past living there.

It's bandwagon bullshit. The wheels will fall off. We've been loyal, and will continue to be loyal because we are Texans and we are Goddamned Longhorns. Our money has been at the top INSPITE of some downtrodden years.

What starts here will change the world.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, DanTheHorn said:

Listened to a lot a previews for the Bama game. A Bama fan from New Jersey was concerned about crowd noise. He said Texas would have an advantage when on offense since one "would be able to hear a rat piss on cotton when Texas had the ball". Make his prediction happen you bunch of drunk assholes.

fetish GIF by FirstAndMonday

5 hours ago, Domedriver said:

It was my vote on The Austin Parks Board that approved the SRV statue to be placed on Lady Bird Lake, then known as Town Lake.  I also helped get it through council.  Sat next to Jimmy V at the dedication and he wore purple leather pants!  I asked him, Jimmy?  Where did you git those pants?  He said Texas!

So I say Texas is going to open a can of woop ass, in the Vaughan Brother’s words, “Don’t Mess With Texas!”

your exploits on sheer walls make you a surly legend.... but it IS and forever is Town Lake.   love me some lbj, love me some ladybird, but the word "former" is not accurate

SRVfuckingHOLLA

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Ya know what grills my goat? I work with motherfuckers, motherfuckers from Texas, that actively root for a university of higher education outside of Texas. No family ties, no past living there.

It's bandwagon bullshit. The wheels will fall off. We've been loyal, and will continue to be loyal because we are Texans and we are Goddamned Longhorns. Our money has been at the top INSPITE of some downtrodden years.

What starts here will change the world.

Lets Go Sport GIF by US Open

• Like 1

Almighty and most merciful Father, we humbly beseech Thee, of Thy great goodness, to restrain the bitchassedness of immoderate jizz jars, with which we have had to contend.

Grant us fair weather for tailgating.  Graciously hearken to us as Longhorns who call upon Thee that, armed with Thy power, we may compete from quarter to quarter, remain relevant at 130pm, and the proceed to crush the oppression and wickedness of Lord Saban, and establish Thy Justice among men and all nations. Except aggy.  Amen.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

Idk who else here has dead taste buds, but I do. I don't mean any covid-19 bullshit. I can still taste things.

What I mean is things are not spicy enough. I recently received a bottle of "hot" sauce rated at 800k Scoville heat units, made with Carolina reapers and Trinidad scorpion peppers.

The point is, it doesn't fucking matter how shit-hot anyone across from you is. They aren't actually "all that" so go crush them like I did that weak ass sauce.

Kids really want to see if after the tv/online ads...anybody can tell me precisely where the Heisman House is this morning?  Or is it like a Krull thing where it moves each sunrise?  But they saw the mcmansion facade and thought it was "fancy", so they really want to see it before kickoff.  You can have all my rep for the rest of the weekend.  Thanks!  

• Hook 'Em 1