Game Week- Alabama

Wulaw Horn

15 minutes ago, victory88 said:

Now do Arkansas vs Texas…

I dont give a fuck about that game, because we arent rolling out Card at QB*. We have talent, we are playing at home, we need to fucking show up. I get QE is young, which is why I dont expect a win. But if he is truly a generational QB, he can start by showing it next week and playing solid. Giving Bama a competitive game isnt asking that much...Mullen, Jimbo, Coach O, Pittman, and Harsin were able to do it last year. 

* if QE gets injured we're fucked

18 minutes ago, Blotto said:

2021 Bama Season:

- Won by 2 at Florida, who finished 6-7 and fired their coach
- Lost by 3 at aggy, who finished 8-4
- Won at home by 6 vs LSU, who finished 6-7 and fired their coach
- Won at home by 7 vs Arky who finished 9-4
- Won by 2 in 4OT at Auburn who finished 6-7, and considered firing their coach

That's 5 good to average teams who played Bama close last year. They did so because they probably didnt enter the game certain they were going to get prison raped. While I'm not expecting a win, we sure as fuck better be competitive. Its our coaching staff's job to figure out how to get these guys convinced they can win. Its why we pay Sark $6 million per (not to beat ULM by 40)

The horns have a top 10 roster in college football when it comes to talent, and we get Bama at DKR. I keep reading on this board that we're a better team this year than last, and I recall playing OU, Baylor, OSU within 10 pts. Each of those teams finished last year in the top 10. A blow out is unacceptable and would be more proof that Sark is a bum. The Horns need to let their nuts drop and give Bama a game. 

those fuckers are everyone's Super Bowl and they tend to coast at times and it bites them in the ass once every year. They kicked Georgia's ass in the SEC champ game and were up in the 4th quarter in the National Title game missing both their top 2 receivers. Maybe this will be the game this year that bites them in the ass but I got a bad felling they will be ready for this one.

If the Horns protect the ball and don’t give Bama turnovers I think we can hang with them.   Vegas is usually always right so a 17 ish point loss is most likely but all these calls of losing by 40 is bullshit.  I can’t wait for the first offensive play from scrimmage we run and all those Bama studs blow past our O line when in reality Sark called a screen pass to Bijan that goes for a TD.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

This thread is how I can tell Surly is old. The Hornfans thread 20 years ago but with the exact same situation entering the game (confusing I know but go with me here) would have been “fuck them they are going to gargle our balls”.

This thread is all rationale to even slightly pussy.

Well said.

I'm old. Fuck them they are going to gargle our balls.

Hook'em 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Footballpants said:

Holy fuck this site is pussified this morning. Y'all act like the Alabama football team is some conglomeration of mutant cyborg football robot assassins.

Guess what, their players put on their pants one leg at a time. What's more, Nick Saban is an old, senile fuck and his OC is fully regarded. This is gonna be a game - mark my words. Take the Horns and the points!

Also, all you gaping vaginas do the rest of us favor and stay home next Saturday. I don't give a shit if it's an 11 am game - get up early, get the bloodies rolling, and be ready to bring the noise. Hallelujah...holy shit! 

Tough talk. You want to place a wager with me?

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

The rare game where we have nothing to lose. Should be fun, let's see how far we are from being an elite program.

I hope Bijan has a big game.

he's going to have to do his best Barry Sanders to have a big game because they are worried about one thing, Bijan. Sark is going to have to dial up some shit.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

When I was in college I used to get wicked hammered. My nickname was puke. I would chug a fifth of socos, sneak into a frat party, polish off a few people's empties, some brewskies, some Jell-O shots, do some body shots off myself, pass out, wake up the next morning, boot, rally, more soco, head to class. Probably would have gotten expelled if I had let it affect my grades, but I aced all my courses. They called me Ace. It was totally awesome. Got straight Bs. They called me Buzz.

The Office 50 Days Of Nard Dog GIF

• Haha 1

Holy fuck this site is pussified this morning. Y'all act like the Alabama football team is some conglomeration of mutant cyborg football robot assassins.
Guess what, their players put on their pants one leg at a time. What's more, Nick Saban is an old, senile fuck and his OC is fully regarded. This is gonna be a game - mark my words. Take the Horns and the points!
Also, all you gaping vaginas do the rest of us favor and stay home next Saturday. I don't give a shit if it's an 11 am game - get up early, get the bloodies rolling, and be ready to bring the noise. Hallelujah...holy shit! 

Thank god noted alpha male footballpants is here to set the fanbase straight and will the program to success through sheer power of his masculine aura.
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Footballpants said:

In. Horns + points, name the bet. I draw the line at fisting.

Lets see..... referring to my chart that definitely leaves Sharpies and possibly a couple of fingers as options. Your move Hollywood

image.jpeg.782932200ccbba7af6f8128fd75aacf9.jpeg

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1