Alabama free money contest

Wulaw Horn

Texas 30
Bama 27

Ewers 360 total yards

Why not?  Bama doesn't walk on water.  Texas has great skill players: wr, rb's, te, good qb--need the offensive line to hold the los.  Dline has to play stout--and get pressure.  If not, Bryce will destroy Texas.  I'd like Overshown to hit Bryce early (not late--no flags) to keep him from running.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

Little did we know that Grand Master Jacques de Molay had a bastard son a few months before being burned at the stake, and his direct descendant is a Bama fan who cursed an effigy of Bevo on the morning of January 7, 2010 behind a Waffle House.  Today, I undo that curse.  BRB gonna sacrifice a goat to Hermes

Texas 30

Bama 29

Ewers 230 passing, 60 rushing (wtf?!) for 290 total

• Hook 'Em 1

Texas 35 

Alabam 28

I’ll be ready to watch all you bama dickriders make excuses when this one is finished.

Just now, CoTex said:

Texas 35 

Alabam 28

I’ll be ready to watch all you bama dickriders make excuses when this one is finished.

Ewers 300 yards.

Texas 42

Bama 41

Ewers 231, 19/29, 3TD, 2INT, great effort, electric play with some questionable decisions too.

Whittington leads receivers with 92 on 7 catches, 9 targets.

Bijan 139, 22 carries, 2TD, shows dominance consistently hammering thru bama's d with a couple of big runs that shift momentum. this is what the best do.

Roschon gets stuffed most of the game, then breaks a 24 yard TD late in the fourth, securing the W and Roschon's legacy as a leader. this is what leaders do.

it's time.

• Hook 'Em 2