Top Gun 2

Red Five

Just saw it at early screening.  Consensus is that it is good!,  My 16 year old son said awesome.  Wife said great!

As long as you go in looking for Topgun 2 and not Citizen Kane, I think everyone will enjoy it.

I was in High School when original came out and the feel watching it was the same.  Well done.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

So has anyone on here seen it yet? Rich Eisen and his wife both went on and on about how good it is and particularly how smoking hot Jennifer Connelly is.  

Just got back from an advance screening.  Loved it. Absolutely loved it.

It 100% delivers. 

I will be seeing it in the theater at least 2 or 3 more times. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Just got back from the theater.  My son and I loved it.  Are there ridiculous parts?  Sure.  But it's fun, beautifully shot, and pulls off the difficult task of including nostalgic elements of the 1st movie without feeling like a half ass modern day remake.

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Elvis said:

I sat top row center at BB imax last night and it was great.  Perfect spot. I dressed as Goose.  There was a dude that wore a Maverick fighter pilot helmet and flight suit.  I think he kept the helmet on through the whole movie.  That's a waste, because BBimax audio is stellar.

7C683D64-093A-4D64-A5B2-64D5CF970FF2.thumb.png.7cd5e4eef3710ad521b83b2efd7119aa.png

how early did you arrive for the showing to get those seats?

5 hours ago, Elvis said:

I sat top row center at BB imax last night and it was great.  Perfect spot. I dressed as Goose.  There was a dude that wore a Maverick fighter pilot helmet and flight suit.  I think he kept the helmet on through the whole movie.  That's a waste, because BBimax audio is stellar.

7C683D64-093A-4D64-A5B2-64D5CF970FF2.thumb.png.7cd5e4eef3710ad521b83b2efd7119aa.png

Where’s Carole?  

On 5/25/2022 at 9:08 AM, Elvis said:

Please tell me you are rocking the Goose 'stache.

13 hours ago, Elvis said:

There were about 30 ahead of us. They opened the doors about 40 minutes early. I’m sure the people who got there later were surprised to find no line but a packed house. 

Shit, ok, I guess an hour and a half it is.  High of 98.  Awesome.

2 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

It’s literally the facts. There wasn’t a aerial dogfight till the last scene of the movie. It takes 120 minutes to get there. 

you’re a fucking blowhard too.

Man that roller coaster sucked and the lines are too long.  (Swipes right 100 times on tinder)

jk amigo. Just jokes. 

10 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

It’s literally the facts. There wasn’t a aerial dogfight till the last scene of the movie. It takes 120 minutes to get there. 

Your lack of awareness is becoming legendary.  Sit down son.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

I just paid $38 for a couple IMAX tickets.  I was sold on bad ass action flight sequences in the trailer. 

image.gif.d023f11d9370d3658b9bfedfd96d4b33.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I just paid $38 for a couple IMAX tickets.  I was sold on bad ass action flight sequences in the trailer. 

image.gif.d023f11d9370d3658b9bfedfd96d4b33.gif

Yea, it’s mediocre. I was born in the 80s, loved the original. I’m just smart enough to know when I’m being served a shit sandwich.