Top Gun 2

Red Five

On 4/23/2022 at 11:52 AM, futureman said:

gutsiest move I ever saw, @HornOnTheBayou

Holy shit, it's @futureman!

@futureman's posting in this thread, great... oh shit...

Great, he's probably saying, "Holy shit, it's @HornOnTheBayou."

Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou

10 minutes ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

Holy shit, it's @futureman!

@futureman's posting in this thread, great... oh shit...

Great, he's probably saying, "Holy shit, it's @HornOnTheBayou."

Yeah, I'm sure he's saying that.

I posted with your old man.  hornfans, the original.  you're a lot like he was, only better... and worse.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Kennythetiger said:

Derka was number 2, Futureman was number one. Futureman lost it. Turned in his keyboard.  

l'm not going to sit here and blow sunshine up your ass, kenny.  a good poster is compelled to evaluate what's happened... so he can apply what he's learned.  over here we gotta push it.  that's our job.  it's your option, kenny.  all yours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

This may be known around here, and may even have been discussed in this thread and I missed it, but Jennifer Connelly's character is named Penny Benjamin. Peggy Benjamin's... um... sister?

No. Penny Benjamin is the admiral’s daughter and the subject of one of Maverick’s high speed passes. 

4 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

I’m not reading this entire thread, but I laughed thinking that Goose’s son was born in the late 1970’s but he seems to be about 30 in this movie. 

Goose's son was 4 years old when he died, Top Gun came out in 86. They mention he's been a Captain for 30 years so its probably set near 2020 making his son late 30's, Miles Teller is 35 so you're right pretty laughable. Maybe you can tell us how a navy pilot became an admiral next.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Goose's son was 4 years old when he died, Top Gun came out in 86. They mention he's been a Captain for 30 years so its probably set near 2020 making his son late 30's, Miles Teller is 35 so you're right pretty laughable. Maybe you can tell us how a navy pilot became an admiral next.

DAMN! YOU WANT SOME BUTTS?

(the Goose Jr. character did not seem in his 30s when I watched the trailer once a few weeks ago)

16 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

DAMN! YOU WANT SOME BUTTS?

(the Goose Jr. character did not seem in his 30s when I watched the trailer once a few weeks ago)

Miles Teller is 35. It actually adds up pretty closely. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

Miles Teller is 35. It actually adds up pretty closely. 

Yeah plus do we know that Miles Teller is playing the son we saw in Top Gun? It’s possible Goose could have knocked up Meg Ryan right before he died and so the younger Goose Jr. would be 35 or 36, which is right on.

6 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Yeah plus do we know that Miles Teller is playing the son we saw in Top Gun? It’s possible Goose could have knocked up Meg Ryan right before he died and so the younger Goose Jr. would be 35 or 36, which is right on.

He did take her to bed....though I guess he sort of lost her forever.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1