Dallas Cowboys 2022 Regular Season Thread: Fuck Jerry Jones

Vic Mackey

27 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Mike Fisher with a nightmare scenario if Kellen Moore leaves. His three possible replacements, which he seems to think would be great.

1). Brian Schottenheimer. NO

2). Nathaniel Hackett. FUCK NO

3). Doug Nussmeyer. HELL FUCKING NO!

Koach Kool is free

9 hours ago, Fudbelty said:

Bring back noon and 3 playoff games on Saturday and Sunday. Fuck all else. This stupid extra game I guess do Saturday prime time.

Right, they had all year to plan game times over an extra freakin' day and still had overlapping playoff games cutting into the first quarter of the best game of the day. The Goodell regime is a disaster.

Edited by DougO
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Gallons of lube is standing by in reserve tonight for the nationwide haters. Brady winning and Dallas losing for one side.  Dallas winning and Brady losing on the other side. What a time to be alive of a nation who both hates Brady and hates Dallas. jim carrey ace ventura 2 GIF

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, DougO said:

Right, they had all year to plan game times over an extra freakin' day and still had overlapping playoff games cutting into the first quarter of the best game of the day. The Goodell regime is a disaster.

Quality of the product outperforms the administrative shortcomings 

Gallons of lube is standing by in reserve tonight for the nationwide haters. Brady winning and Dallas losing for one side.  Dallas winning and Brady losing on the other side. What a time to be alive of a nation who both hates Brady and hates Dallas. 200.gif
The nation is always more entertained by Dallas losing. This always gets all the talking heads going.
  • Rage+1 1

11 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

Who hates Brady besides AFC East fans?

People seem to turn on people once they start winning more than what they want. It seems this is starting to happen to Mahomes. He was the cool "underdog" story early on but now that KC is still a top team every year, they have slowly turned on him. Early in Brady's career, it was the same. They were the underdog story. But once they became a dynasty, the hate started pouring in. I enjoyed watching Brady through his career. Same with Golden St. They were the cool story early on and now so many hate them

1 hour ago, DougO said:

I mean, i'm not really a fan of a 45 year old dude benefitting from the fact that nobody is allowed to just fucking splatter him and show his old ass why he shouldn't be playing anymore, when literally nobody else in the history of football has gotten that benefit.

Edited by Pam Cummings

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

I mean, i'm not really a fan of a 45 year old dude benefitting from the fact that nobody is allowed to just fucking splatter him and show his old ass why he shouldn't be playing anymore, when literally nobody else in the history of football has gotten that benefit.

Literally every other QB right now gets that benefit.  

11 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

Literally every other QB right now gets that benefit.  

Only in major prime time games where the NFL knows a lot of people are watching. Brady gets it all the time, every single game. You can't even breathe on Brady. And he makes sure to constantly cry to the refs about it too.

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

Only in major prime time games where the NFL knows a lot of people are watching. Brady gets it all the time, every single game. You can't even breathe on Brady. And he makes sure to constantly cry to the refs about it too.

Yep. Brady would be lucky to have 2 rings if the refs didn't treat him like a glass sculpture.

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Nothing to see here....f58daef37ff0ac15e34005f7032f4d6f.jpg

How many OL holding calls were made in the 5 playoff games so far? I didn't watch every minute of every game but I don't remember seeing many. Going to have to man up and out physical teams if you want to advance

14 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

How many OL holding calls were made in the 5 playoff games so far? I didn't watch every minute of every game but I don't remember seeing many. Going to have to man up and out physical teams if you want to advance

After every game, there are many clips posted with very obvious non holding calls just on Parsons alone. Hard to out physical and man up when opposing teams are allowed to do what they do, mainly to Parsons.

This is a trend that has been going on for many years now. 

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Gallons of lube is standing by in reserve tonight for the nationwide haters. Brady winning and Dallas losing for one side.  Dallas winning and Brady losing on the other side. What a time to be alive of a nation who both hates Brady and hates Dallas. jim carrey ace ventura 2 GIF

One has been a winner and the other a loser for 25 years under Jerry but both still inspire hate. Detroit Lions do not inspire hate. I just don't get it anymore.

3 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Brady gets it all the time, every single game. You can't even breathe on Brady. And he makes sure to constantly cry to the refs about it too.

Brady is also one of the greatest quarterbacks in the history of football when it comes to getting the ball out fast.  He moves around like a cripple and he’s still incredibly difficult to sack.  It’s fine to dislike him but he is greatness and you have to respect him. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

If they lose this fire Jerry Jones

Or just euthanize his ass.

I was thinking about this earlier, though.  Imagine, if you will, the dominoes just fall perfectly and the Cowboys win the Super Bowl.  Yes I know, infinitely unlikely, but imagine it anyway.

Jones' legacy would be 4 Super Bowl champions over 33 or 34 years' ownership.  How many owners could say that?

LOL, my best friend--and we started first grade together, so we've been rooting for the Cowboys together for almost 50 years--has always been the most optimistic, never say die, Cowboys forever guy I've ever known.

I just texted him to see how he's feeling about tonight's game, and he replied, "Brady's gonna bend us over one more time and send us all home crying 'next year' yet again."

Goddamn even the most devout among us are jaded as fuck at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, DougO said:

Less time for Kellen Moore to game plan his offense for a particular team might actually be less of a disadvantage.

So far we have Dak trending for 98 attempts or so.

I'd like to see more run plays, but WTF do I know?

49 minutes ago, Zeus said:

If they lose this fire Jerry Jones

He's tenured...