Dallas Cowboys 2022 Regular Season Thread: Fuck Jerry Jones

Vic Mackey

16 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Guys, we've all bought in again.  Haven't you referenced Vic's wheel of Cowboys success? We bout to crash and burn tomorrow. 

Nah this is the time. Not that they'll win, but they're going to fight like mofos tomorrow. They ain't bitching out like last year. I feel it. 

I want to see a win but in reality if you're going to go down then go down swinging

21 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Nah this is the time. Not that they'll win, but they're going to fight like mofos tomorrow. They ain't bitching out like last year. I feel it. 

I want to see a win but in reality if you're going to go down then go down swinging

WTF are you rambling about? 49ers won 23-17 last year and the Cowboys had the ball in the 49ers red zone with 10 seconds left.

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

WTF are you rambling about? 49ers won 23-17 last year and the Cowboys had the ball in the 49ers red zone with 10 seconds left.

True but they smacked us in the mouth from the opening drive when they took the ball and rammed it down out throats for an easy TD. Ended up going up 13-0. Then it was 23-7 in the 3rd. We never had a lead for any period of time. Had they had a better QB than that goofy ass Jimmy G, we get ran off the field. SF manhandled us in the trenches all day. And this was with them being down some people. Bosa got hurt in that game. Had no CMC. Kittle was banged up. So was Deebo. They are much healthier this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

and much better. This SF team is much much better than what we saw last year. CMC is the difference maker. Rarely do trades work out as well as this one has and will. ThT was the perfect pick up for SF. CMC is THE perfect back for that system. And now that they have a healthy Mitchell back, they may not throw the ball more than 15 times tomorrow. If Purdy throws it more than 20 times it means things have gone well for the Cowboys.

6 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

True but they smacked us in the mouth from the opening drive when they took the ball and rammed it down out throats for an easy TD. Ended up going up 13-0. Then it was 23-7 in the 3rd. We never had a lead for any period of time. Had they had a better QB than that goofy ass Jimmy G, we get ran off the field. SF manhandled us in the trenches all day. And this was with them being down some people. Bosa got hurt in that game. Had no CMC. Kittle was banged up. So was Deebo. They are much healthier this year. 

uh please dude. I watched the same game and I've been watching the Cowboys since the 70s. 

My reply was derisive towards an idiot with terrible takes on everything and "bitching out" meaning a decent chance to win with 10 seconds left. This team didn't go down 21 and just fold. 

I'd love to hear from a team who thought being in the opponents RZ with 10 seconds left to to win/advance in the playoffs was "bitching out". 

• Fuck You 1

The two days rest thing probably doesn’t matter, and I’m not an idiot for thinking so… it’s really hard to predict this game.

The way to win is for the cowboys secondary to hold the line well enough and the pass rush can fuck up purdy, then this defense will give the offense chances. With those chances, if Dak can play well and show he’s a playoff DOG then this offense can punch in some points.

The cowboys can win this game, but they sure is hell may lose it too.

If they win, I’m a happy fan no matter what happens in the nfc championship. I’m liking Dak and the roster and even McCarthy. If they lose, it’s more of the same ole same ole, and dak sucks and McCarthy is fat.

A lot riding on this shit show tomorrow

35 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

uh please dude. I watched the same game and I've been watching the Cowboys since the 70s. 

My reply was derisive towards an idiot with terrible takes on everything and "bitching out" meaning a decent chance to win with 10 seconds left. This team didn't go down 21 and just fold. 

I'd love to hear from a team who thought being in the opponents RZ with 10 seconds left to to win/advance in the playoffs was "bitching out". 

Settle down Jimmy 

Edited by Hermanator

You just gave me a flashback to that stupid end of that last drive where Dak seemed to forget where he was, how much time was left, and what actual play to run. Kick in the nuts.