Interesting characters you have met

Baboontyme

Few more pics. The first one is him jumping into St. Clair from the TOP of the pilot house in 2019. You can see the inside of the "salon" is a bit of a mess. My 9 year old mixing him a drink 😉. Other one is my oldest kid in the dinghy with the good Captain, also in 2019.

20190902_122354.jpg

PXL_20220903_213928025.jpg

20190902_130321.jpg

PXL_20220903_185443821.jpg

PXL_20220903_205914360.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

I'm a little torn on giving the name out because I aired some personal stuff. Then again knowing Ed a little bit I don't think he would mind, and he'd probably spill his guts to anyone who would have a drink with him within 20 minutes. I felt it was important to share those details to help build his character arc. I'll just say that it wouldn't be too hard to find using the Google machine and it's his wife's page and if you do follow, please be respectful. I'll edit some of those details so we don't have to move the thread. I think it would be awesome to hear other stories. 

• 1 year later...

Sitting in a Waffle House in Nashville, because hey… why not?

Two white ladies and 2 black ladies working the counters and cooking, all under 30.  Pretty sure all 4 could kick my ass.

They start talking about all of the men they date and running off this one and that one. One of them starts talking about working a double shift and being dead-ass tired and heading over to her new boyfriend’s apartment.  She walks in the door puts some take out on the counter that he wanted, then in her words, “ plop my ass down on the couch and put my feet on the table.”  She’s just relaxing a minute and then an older lady in the corner recliner asks, “ Who the hell are you?”

After her heart jumped out of her chest, she  realized she was in the wrong apartment.

It’s the stories that keep me coming back…lol.

Edited by slorch

Probably the shrimper I met when he came up to my fishing partner and I to cadge a beer poolside at some skeezy motel in Aransas Pass.  Grabbed my hands, looked ‘em over, and said i obviously didn’t work hard because they weren’t as calloused and scarred as his.  Then offered to sell us a pound of weed, fresh off the boat.  Then invited us into the hot tub, since it was getting dark.  Uh, no man.  We’re getting up early to go fishing, so time for us to hit the hay………..