Oath Keepers Membership List Leaked

atomheartbevo

14 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

One has to ask, would publishing of said list cause reputational harm to any of those on the list?

I would not publish anyone's name without first performing a taint inspection. 

Good point.  I would not publish any private citizen on that list unless they had a criminal background that's public.  But if you're an elected official, government appointee, or a law enforcement official of any kind...you should be held up to daily scrutiny...up to -AND- including membership in some kinda paramilitary Backstreet Bois III organization that stands to usurp the Constitution.  But that's just me...

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

One has to ask, would publishing of said list cause reputational harm to any of those on the list?

I would not publish anyone's name without first performing a taint inspection. 

People should learn not to join extremist organizations that they would be embarrassed about if the public found out.

The fun thing about this leak, is all of the people now denying being full members, or claiming they were just looking into it for “research” purposes.  They will be called out by the full-on members who are angry that these people are pretending they knew nothing about it.

Edited by atomheartbevo