The Patient (FX/Hulu)

Neonmoon

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watching this? Really, really liking it so far. Only five episodes in, but each one is only about 25 minutes so it flies by. Suspenseful, compelling story, and Steve Carell is absolutely fantastic. Definitely recommend if you aren't watching yet.

Some asshole started another thread about this when he just searched the front page of Movies/TV and didn't see it listed.

Anyway, this show is so damn good. My only complaint is that episodes are short and drop once a week. Steve Carell is great and the story is something very different. I find myself constantly wondering how I would try to escape if I was in that sort of situation.

Try grinding the chain against the leg of the bed all day?

On 9/19/2022 at 12:26 PM, FirstTimeCaller said:

Some asshole started another thread about this when he just searched the front page of Movies/TV and didn't see it listed.

Anyway, this show is so damn good. My only complaint is that episodes are short and drop once a week. Steve Carell is great and the story is something very different. I find myself constantly wondering how I would try to escape if I was in that sort of situation.

Try grinding the chain against the leg of the bed all day?

Like that guy wouldn't come and find him and kill him before the cops got a warrant, or disappear altogether only to start killing again.  Plus Mom is up there listening to everything.  Truly a difficult position to be in. I own my own business (construction) and this is why I never do business with serial killers.  They are worse than TxDot.

Really like the series.  Both leads are killing it. The set up is almost like a play.  The whole thing could be shot in just the one room....or can it?

• 1 month later...