IT'S GODDAMN GAMEDAY

HOOK'EMHOOAH

Texas has a reputation for game crowds that don’t always bring the noise, but in my long experience, big games are an exception.  Looking forward to a true home field advantage environment.  Hook Em’, be loud (VERY loud), and stay late, and send a message to the SEC that we’re not stuck in the SEC with them, that they’re stuck in the SEC with us.  

Edited by Steelers Roll Left

Texas has a reputation for game crowds that don’t always bring the noise, but in my long experience, big games are an exception.  Looking forward to a true home field advantage environment.  Hook Em’, be loud (VERY loud), and stay late, and send a message to the SEC that we’re not stuck in the SEC with them, that they’re stuck in the SEC with us.  

I’ve been on the field for many games home and OU. It is night and day with nothing in between. The big games at DKR you can scream at the top of your lungs on the field and the person a foot away just sees your mouth moving. It’s insanely loud. The other games you can hear the traffic on 35. In Minnesota. Lol

Texas Tech 2005 was one of the loudest. Those idiots from Lubbock thought they would win. By mid-first quarter it was quiet again. Pregame on the field was almost painful it was so loud.