Concerts you are attending

bamachine

2 hours ago, The University said:

front 242 will be at the mohawk tonight. anyone else heading out for the show?

Yes!!! Looking forward to that one.

Also have tickets for Erasure at Moody.

For anyone interested, I saw an announcement yesterday for three Jason Isbell shows last weekend of August at Bass. Tickets on sale this Friday, April 20. 

welp, that sucks. 

The Gary Clark Jr. concerts scheduled to take place Wednesday, June 13; Thursday, June 14; and Friday, June 15 have been rescheduled due to circumstances beyond control.

The newly scheduled dates are Monday, December 3; Tuesday, December 4; and Wednesday, December 5.

welp, that sucks. 

The Gary Clark Jr. concerts scheduled to take place Wednesday, June 13; Thursday, June 14; and Friday, June 15 have been rescheduled due to circumstances beyond control.

The newly scheduled dates are Monday, December 3; Tuesday, December 4; and Wednesday, December 5.
Same thing happened here with a string of shows he had coming up at the Fillmore. Rescheduled to October. I need to get a ticket.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:00 PM, nolongerU2horn said:

on the calendar:

Courtney Barnett (Saengerrunde Hall)

Kendrick Lamar/SZA/Schoolboy Q/TDE Tour (360 Amp)

Beach House (Moody)

The National/Father John Misty/Jenny Lewis/Julien Baker (Fort York, Toronto)

Leon Bridges (Moody)

Courtney Barnett (Stubb's)

Damn! 6 of 6. I'll be at Kendrick Lamar, Beach House, and the second Courtney Barnett show (this year's birthday show! Always seem to have a great one; LCD last year)
I have no idea when those first Courtney tickets went on sale but I was bummed to see I missed out on them.

On 4/22/2018 at 1:01 PM, bamachine said:

Just got tix for The Cult, Bush and STP in August for Bham. Sadly, not the full STP, not sure about the others, if they are the original lineup.

The new singer is great and they kill it. Saw them last weekend. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2018 at 9:24 PM, After irth said:

Catching one of the few Flotsam & Jetsam headlining shows in a few weeks. Gonna get my old-school Thrash on...

Nice. Saw them in Atlanta last fall, and I was really impressed.  They're playing here again in a couple of weeks, but opening for Hammerfall. I'll pass on that one.

On 3/30/2018 at 3:00 PM, nolongerU2horn said:

on the calendar:

Courtney Barnett (Saengerrunde Hall)

Kendrick Lamar/SZA/Schoolboy Q/TDE Tour (360 Amp)

Beach House (Moody)

The National/Father John Misty/Jenny Lewis/Julien Baker (Fort York, Toronto)

Leon Bridges (Moody)

Courtney Barnett (Stubb's)

On 4/17/2018 at 12:34 PM, nolongerU2horn said:

added: 

Lake Street Dive (Moody)

The National (Red Rocks)

added:

Angel Olsen (Paramount)

Austin City Limits Festival weekend 2 (Zilker)

56 minutes ago, TedStriker said:

Just saw U2 in tulsa for the kickoff of their 2018 tour.   TULSA?  Great chance to see them in a smaller'ish venue -capacity 20k. 

Seems like many bands do this kind of thing often. Start out at a smaller venue and then work up to the bigger ones. Probably so they can work out any kinks in their show.

Going to Social D this summer, been a few years and I'm pumped.

Saw a few mention Greta Van Fleet, would like to see them too, but I'm gonna have to make a 3 hour roadtrip to KC.

Good to hear STP is killing it.  Might have to go see them.  I lucked out and saw them 5-6 years ago (hell, it might have been longer).  Scott Weiland was late but he brought his A game that night.

just saw NIN is playing a festival in san antonio in the at&t center parking lot this September. a couple other decent bands playing. probably going to that because NIN, but god damn what a terrible venue. 

For anyone who wants to go see Courtney Barnett tonight, they’re still selling tickets for the show at Mohawk. Sucks for those who wanted it to be a tiny show at the Beer Hall it was promoted as, but good if you still wanna go.

Edited by TWHOOKEM