Concerts you are attending

bamachine

Waiting for Massive Attack to come on. Got here early so we are right up at the barrier. This chick at the rail is smoke. I’m at least hoping the crowd pushes forward so I can get some inappropriate touching in without Mrs. Brown noticing.

912cee86b6bfc080e8e8bf2244f77ad9.jpg

Get up there and hump dance her from behind. You know, so she gets the real 90s concert experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Floor/G.A. tickets by stage for Vampire Weekend at ACL Live/Moody Theater are all sold out if anybody wants my pair.  I should probably sell and stay home with the new baby.  

Father John Misty along with Jason Isbell and 400 Unit. 6/19 Prospect Park Brooklyn.

Looking at MMJ at Forest Hills Stadium in August and Revivalists/Lumineers there in June as well. 

Just saw John Mellencamp at the Beacon Theater last week, he fucking killed it. great show

Yes. Some chatter about these 3 shows being the end. When we were in DR for their festival last March we actually heard quite a bit of the same. 

They seem to all be doing their own thing and I’m not sure Jim wants to be tied to the band anymore. Hope I’m wrong but I’m doing all 3 shows this summer just in case. 

On 2/13/2019 at 7:48 AM, Underdog said:

Anyone see Heart lately?  Worth seeing?  

Saw them a few years ago, opening for Def Leppard. They still have their voices and can still play their instruments at high levels. Was not a huge fan of theirs but did enjoy the show. For a 60 year old, Nancy was still good looking. She must let Ann eat all the food backstage.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So far this year I've been to:

Ghost (Oslo)

Parkway Drive / Killswitch Engage (OKC)

and plan on going to:

Jinjer (OKC)

There's a lot of concerts I want to go to in September and October, but not sure if I can make them since my first is supposed to be born at the end if September.

Iron What?

Iron Fucking Maiden, that's what!

7/18: Sunrise, FL
7/20: Atlanta, GA
7/22: Charlotte, NC

8/9: Toronto, ON
8/10: Toronto, ON
8/13: Buffalo, NY
8/19: Nashville, TN
8/22: Chicago, IL (Tinley Park, but whatev)
8/24: Indianapolis, IN

9/21: Dallas, TX
9/22: Houston, TX
9/25: San Antonio, TX

This tour is fucking fantastic. Did the UK leg last summer (Newcastle, Belfast, Aberdeen, Manchester, Birmingham, London x2) and can't wait for more.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Iron What?

This tour is fucking fantastic. Did the UK leg last summer (Newcastle, Belfast, Aberdeen, Manchester, Birmingham, London x2) and can't wait for more.

That is a summer well spent my friend 

• Like 1

Iron What?
7/18: Sunrise, FL
7/20: Atlanta, GA
7/22: Charlotte, NC
8/9: Toronto, ON
8/10: Toronto, ON
8/13: Buffalo, NY
8/19: Nashville, TN
8/22: Chicago, IL (Tinley Park, but whatev)
8/24: Indianapolis, IN
9/21: Dallas, TX
9/22: Houston, TX
9/25: San Antonio, TX

Excellent!