Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

Just now, Modessit said:

If Ewers comes back I expect Bama to do everything they can to put him in the dirt as often as possible. They know they're in trouble if he plays.

Because they are mafioso dick faces. And if they aren’t careful we’ll come into their conference and give them the Nebraska treatment.

2 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Worthy was fucking open, Card held the ball too long, it was the perfect call.

I have no problem with the call. I am not going to pretend Bama hadn’t dominated the LOS. You can argue to run, but hard to say that was a bad call. Seems more bitching about the result, than the call 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, pacman said:

We get the ball to start the second half. Saban is going to get involved in defensive adjustments, so Sark needs to anticipate and game plan accordingly. We aren't scared of Bob on the offensive side.

Sabans gonna be involved in the offensive adjustment. He's gonna make bill run the ball 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

Piss poor game management on Sark’s part. First year kicker. Big game. Big kick. Two timeouts to spare. Call one and settle things down. Don’t rush it. 
Hell, better clock management alone and a few extra secs, Card could have spiked the bobbled snap and had a do-over. 

I think he was trying to run out the clock first, but once we got a big first down, he started calling plays to get points. I don't fault him for his playcalling.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

All the longhorn network guys predicted we basically won’t score again….  Screw those guys!   Let’s do this!

i mean... if we are using last years team as a benchmark.... they arent wrong.

Sark has shown no ability to do halftime adjustments his entire career as a HC. 

I want that trend to end... but until we see it, historical trends are legit fallbacks here

1 minute ago, Azbadlands said:

If Card keeps gaining confidence as the game goes on, we might win this, the way the D is playing...:)..I hope Ewers can come back though..

If Card is the guy going forward, this shit a lot like we did last year. The OL will magically look worse and the game might get ugly.

No news is good news.  If his collarbone was broken, they’d come out and say it, Sark would know and have said he’s done. 

AC sprain, shoot it up, brace him down.  They prolly spend the last quarter in the tunnel seeing if he could throw it around and be productive.  Prolly waiting on Sark to come in and make the final call.  

That or he dislocated/subluxed his shoulder in which they’d follow the same process as they did with the AC sprain.  There’s a chance with it being non throwing arm.  If his collarbone isn’t broken, he could play.