Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

Yup, we lost by one despite playing with one arm tied behind our back for 75% of the game.

Sadly we’ll probably be playing with an arm tied behind our back for the rest of the season.

Props to the team and coaches. Great plan, great execution, other than Card, but he was banged up too.

Edited by Hank Chinaski

This one got away from us. This does not define us. Proud of the D and the team effort over all. Congrats to Bryce.
Why are we congratulating him? Fuck him. That dork always gets exposed against good defenses. On that big run on the final drive, we were being held blatantly on the edge that allowed a free path. He can go back to his inbred hillbilly state tonight
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, 936horn said:

Dude honesty just shut the fuck up and go away. It’s fucking pathetic how much you post on a rival message board Jesus Christ. 

Definitely not going anywhere.  Plenty of friends and some family here.  But I won’t be some bitch rubbing shit in.  Sorry for the loss.  Not being smug saying that…

• Hook 'Em 5

Missed FG at end of half has little bearing when there’s 30 mins to play. Bama is playing for TD’s those last three drives and who knows if they get them or not.

If Ewers stays healthy, there’s no way we lose that game. Period. Just like 2010.
I know people are gonna treat this the same as the "what if Colt" thing, but deep down everyone knows it's true. Saban isnt a football god when Texas has an elite QB
  • Hook 'Em 5

So pissed at so many things. The D rocked. I hate blaming refs but got damn that safety was a safety. The pass didn’t get to the LOS. Snap hook chip shot for 3. The PI in the 1st.

Sark doesn’t need to show these kids these plays where we got screwed. They know. They also need to know that shit won’t change for the next 2 years so get used to it

Team played with a lot of guts. Mad respect. I hope we get that effort all year. 

Played with a backup QB for 3 full quarters and still could have won against the best team in the game.

Hurts, but there was nothing for us to lose, great game and should have been a great time for the recruits at the game. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The officiating sucked ass! And had they called that face mask just before our first go ahead field goal that probably would have resulted in a touchdown and then they missed another face mask! Who the fuck were these guys? But starting quarterback taken out second string quarterback hobbled I'm damn proud of this team Patterson was a good choice for the team

• Hook 'Em 1