Texas vs. #1 Alabama

Pancho

2 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Too’Too standing over a player and doing horns down after the game is such a trash move. Alabama players are talking way too much shit after having to injure the starting QB to beat an un ranked team. 

Saban told them to shut the fuck up as he was approaching Sark. They all stopped right after that. 

4 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Of course the fucking safety comes back to bite us

If we get that safety the entire game goes totally different. Who knows what happens.

Anyway we lost and could have won a ton of different ways. It sucks. I fucking hate losing.

But hey still 10 more games to go. Hope one of our QBs can play next week.

2 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Too’Too standing over a player and doing horns down after the game is such a trash move. Alabama players are talking way too much shit after having to injure the starting QB to beat an un ranked team. 

No shit. Like really you're puffed up and peacocking after that performance? Take the W and get out of town.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Why couldn't we have still gotten the field goal? We would have gotten the ball back after the safety. 

I have the same amount of faith card as Sark. To many “what ifs” otherwise. But I will give Card credit. Dude gave us everything and I will be thankful. 

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well we lost. That sucks. 

Hope Ewers is back and if that defense can play like that all year we can do great things.

Next time we play Bama we need to wrap our QBs in bubble wrap.

Next time we play Bama, we need to kneecap their QB with a lead pipe.

GIF by Dancing with the Stars

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

that’s in jest, but we could have used the 3 points at the end of the half and also used the 2 points for the safety. 

Wish we hadn’t rushed it and then taken two timeouts to the locker room. 

I still don’t know how we didn’t get 2-points out of a sack or grounding. . 

3 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

We are going to be just fine in the SEC world.

That's what I came away with.   Hopefully this scares the fuck out of the Aggies as they watch is go toe to toe with Bama with a gimpy 2nd string QB and a D that came to play and was also shorthanded.  

The Eyes of Texas are upon you.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We all knew the fg unit would cost us a game, but nobody thought it would be this game. 

that’s in jest, but we could have used the 3 points at the end of the half and also used the 2 points for the safety. 

Still on the FG unit, but it was tipped.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Pissed off and really proud at the same time.

Every game left on the schedule is winnable.

We're not back, but this year's team would beat the ass off of last year's team.  Helluva fast turnaround.

Same. Upset because of the opportunities, but we look WAAAAYYY better

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Celery Man said:

I'll say this - there have been a lot of losses over the past years where I haven't even felt anything. This was not one of those, that's... something.

Good point. Last few years there's been several games where I just turned off the TV and went about my day. Being frustrated feels way better than being apathetic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yep. If not against UTSA then the next game. Kid looked like a veteran out there. Get better mullet!

I'm really worried that if we play like we did today with Card at QB, we might be 1-3 going to Morgantown. UTSA is going to be amped to play us, and Lubbock will want to tear us to pieces. Can't have a vanilla game plan on O.

• Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

We all knew the fg unit would cost us a game, but nobody thought it would be this game. 

Who also knows what that does to Young's psyche?  He may still be cool but he also may've tried to rush things. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm never going to be satisfied or happy after a loss, but from the preseason expectations there is no doubt that after 2 games we've seen what we hoped to see, other than Ewers's injury.

Now we pray to the patron saint of shoulders, whoever that is. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Aslan24 said:

I'm really worried that if we play like we did today with Card at QB, we might be 1-3 going to Morgantown. UTSA is going to be amped to play us, and Lubbock will want to tear us to pieces. Can't have a vanilla game plan on O.

I never middle finger but I am here. Not the time for that. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1