Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers

Zeus

Just now, Dahobbs said:

Dude. Did y'all watch the same game? Before he got hurt, Card was playing pretty well. Yes, a one legged Card isnt very good, but he still gutted us out to a lead with a minute and half left. Fucking bitches. 

Yep, but he can't go forward with one leg.  Have to get Murphy ready to play.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Dude. Did y'all watch the same game? Before he got hurt, Card was playing pretty well. Yes, a one legged Card isnt very good, but he still gutted us out to a lead with a minute and half left. Fucking bitches. 

Pretty well isn't the standard. Field goals aren't the standard.

Getting sacked on 3rd down on the play of the game to almost take us out of field goal range, and leave time on the clock for them, so we fucking lose a game against #1 Alabama revenge game we should've won isn't the standard.

Get Maalik ready

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

5 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yes I did. He has the same problems hurt and not hurt. He sucks. No feel for the position. He’s a joke. I’m sorry you went to his high school 

Before he hurt his ankle. He holds the ball too long. No touch on passes. Always self sacks. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

That I agree with. But shitting on Card for this game is bullshit. 

I mean yeah ok but he ain’t getting us a title. I’d rather roll the dice at this point then be assured no big 12 title by rolling out Card

Edited by achooloco
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Getting sacked on 3rd down on the play of the game to almost take us out of field goal range, and leave time on the clock for them, so we fucking lose a game against #1 Alabama revenge game we should've won isn't the standard.

Get Maalik ready

Wait, you’re blaming THAT play on Card?jennifer lawrence ok GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Yes I did. He has the same problems hurt and not hurt. He sucks. No feel for the position. He’s a joke. I’m sorry you went to his high school 

I just have respect for the guy that gutted out a game on one leg for us. He was playing well enough to win, probably by at least 7, before he got hurt. If you can't see that, you're completely biased by last season (and he sucked so much ass last season). 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, achooloco said:

I mean yeah ok but he ain’t getting us a title. I’d rather roll the dice at this point then be assured no big 12 title by rolling out Card

I'm ok with that. I mean I have my doubts Card will be healthy enough to play next week regardless. But, again, he most certainly did not suck today. That was a fucking gutty performance. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Get Maalik ready

So you think Murphy will be better than "pretty good" as a true freshman who was universally regarded as a long term project.

You're nothing if not consistent in your idiocy.

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

I just have respect for the guy that gutted out a game on one leg for us. He was playing well enough to win, probably by at least 7, before he got hurt. If you can't see that, you're completely biased by last season (and he sucked so much ass last season). 

I respect the hell out of him for gutting it out. That doesn’t mean he’s a good QB. 

Edited by Neonmoon
  • Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

Yeah - not fair to shit on Card today. We were one missed tackle or a missed safety call from winning 

• Hook 'Em 1

Get Maalik ready
He held on to the ball to long on a few plays, that wasn't one of them. Did you totally miss Bijan slipping and falling right in front of him?

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Yeah - not fair to shit on Card today. We were one missed tackle or a missed safety call from winning 

And a missed pass interference call....or 4.

And a missed face mask call....or two.

Yes, Card is not the answer, hurt or not.

But he did not lose this game.

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

[b]This place is ludicrous. Last year when the kid shit himself over a barely above mediocre Arkansas team you treated him better than now[/b] when he showed some balls and gutted through an injured ankle to fight against the number 1 team in the country. 

Massive respect for Card. He's nowhere near Ewers' level but he stepped up when his team needed this time and they had a lead with a minute and a half left. He gave everything he had out there today. 

Wut?

He was absolutely roasted after the piggy game.  Were you thinking of orangebloods or something?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Get Maalik ready

Maybe our Heisman contender shouldn’t have tripped over his own feet and made the block on that play?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

This place is ludicrous. Last year when the kid shit himself over a barely above mediocre Arkansas team you treated him better than now when he showed some balls and gutted through an injured ankle to fight against the number 1 team in the country. 

Massive respect for Card. He's nowhere near Ewers' level but he stepped up when his team needed this time and they had a lead with a minute and a half left. He gave everything he had out there today. 

Yeah massive respect for Card.

We still should start the guy who gives us the best chance to win.

Maybe I'm just hopeful the 6'-5" five star QB that has great leadership skills ends up being good.

e4xhgwcvoaiplwdjfif.jpg

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah massive respect for Card.

We still should start the guy who gives us the best chance to win.

Maybe I'm just hopeful the 6'-5" five star QB that has great leadership skills ends up being good.

e4xhgwcvoaiplwdjfif.jpg

I hope so too but was he even 3rd string in camp? Sark didn't get him any snaps a week ago when he put the 3rd string in. That was a clear signal that he isn't playing. 

• immamac changed the title to Maalik Murphy should starts
  • immamac changed the title to Maalik Murphy should starts wherever he transfers