aggy vs App State - ESPN2

Pancho

so much for the fuckers hoping this gets buried nationally

college football final leads with "how about the sunbelt" - they give marshall/domer the open - but they don't bag on domer too hard

THEN they LAUGH IT UP and RUB aggy NOSES IN THE SHIT with the most embarassing expose i've ever seen on CFF

talkiebird is screaming at bjork right now DEMANDING espn apologize and retract the humorous skewering the CFF crew just defecated all over aggy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, crash_davis said:

What's great about Game Day moving to App St next week is that Game Day crew all broadcast are going to talk about how bad Aggie sucks. They'll be regularly reminding viewers why they are in the middle of BFE for Gameday. This aggy loss is going to continue all through this week and all day next Saturday.

I have to think this is deliberate by the ESPN crew to fuck aggy. It's prob payback for paying the fuck out of players last recruiting cycle. 

This

2 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Cross posted on the Jimbo. recruiting thread also.  From ESPN.com this morning.

“On the other end of the Mountaineers' 17-14 win Saturday was No. 6 Texas A&M, which was kind enough to upend its fans' expectations in Week 2 rather than waiting until October to do it. The Aggies managed just 186 total yards and one offensive touchdown.

A&M paid App State $1.5 million to come to College Station. Add that to the $9 million Jimbo Fisher is being paid not to develop a quarterback, and that's a lot of cash without much return on investment. Aggies boosters are going to have to think twice before ordering the 82-ounce ribeye at breakfast Sunday.

For years, Fisher was viewed as a quarterback whisperer, putting three straight into the first round of the NFL draft during his Florida Statetenure. But since Jameis Winston left after the 2014 season, it's been rough. No Fisher QB in that span has completed 60% of his passes and thrown more than 20 TDs in a season. For reference, 36 different QBs did that last season, including his current backup, Max Johnson, who transferred from LSU.”

Ice Cube Movie GIF

that almost makes me feel bad for them!

almost

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Bout to empty my accounts and 401k and send it to Vegas, free money right here:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/miami-(fl)-hurricanes-texas-am-aggies-202209170084/

This does seem like free money because Vegas is overreacting to the Southern Miss game where Miami was limited offensively because they were easing their potential 1st round tackle back into the mix and starting RB. 

14 hours ago, The Deuce said:

Now….. we know that aggy illegally acquired their recruiting class last year. So there is blackmail dirt there. Just would depend on who’s involved and to what degree of knowledge certain people had. We joke and call Jimbo a dumb cuck….. but I’m venturing to think he stayed far enough away from last years recruiting fuckery to where it would allow for a “for cause” termination 

would talkiebird be that stupid?  to confess to what everyone knows, publicly?  right now, today, aggy are being left alone with their bag job on this year's class...

but would they be so stupid as to CONFESS to it openly in order to attack boomhauer?  is such a thing even possible?

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Just saw AppSt's plane had mechanical issues so they had to stay in Collieville last night. But their hotel was sold out so the players had to camp out in the hallways and conference room until 330a when their plane was ready. Finally flew out at 430a.

hullabaloo dinesh dinesh

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Just saw AppSt's plane had mechanical issues so they had to stay in Collieville last night. But their hotel was sold out so the players had to camp out in the hallways and conference room until 330a when their plane was ready. Finally flew out at 430a.

I have a feeling they won't be sending the customary "couldn't believe the hospitality of aggyland" letters after this one.

• Haha 3

i think the ags will play up or down to the competition. there’s not enough give a fuck on the team to smash weaker competition. jimbo’s ridiculous salary isn’t tied to winning, and neither are their star recruits payments either. i don’t think they give enough of a fuck, no motivation. i don’t expect them to totally crater but they’ll lose more of the close ones than they should on paper due to the culture. as usual. i’m thinking 5-7 to 7-5 range. a notch below mediocre.

Typical aggy.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34570289/travel-woes-force-appalachian-state-stay-night-college-station-upset-win-texas-am

"After pulling a historic 17-14 upset at No. 6 Texas A&M on Saturday, the Appalachian State football team didn't get to celebrate back home in Boone, North Carolina.

Mechanical issues with the team charter forced the Appalachian State team to spend the night at the hotel where they'd slept the previous night in College Station, a team spokesperson told ESPN. With the hotel sold out, the team spread out in various hallways, conference rooms and the lobby area...."

• Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

What's great about Game Day moving to App St next week is that Game Day crew all broadcast are going to talk about how bad Aggie sucks. They'll be regularly reminding viewers why they are in the middle of BFE for Game Day. This aggy loss is going to continue all through this week and all day next Saturday.

I have to think this is deliberate by the ESPN crew to fuck aggy. It's prob payback for paying the fuck out of players last recruiting cycle. 

Yeah they will play that video of farmer cheer dude yelling about where Appalachia is located and blah blah where there ferk is Boone. It will further cement Aggie as in bred narrow minded little puke. 

Typical aggy.  https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/34570289/travel-woes-force-appalachian-state-stay-night-college-station-upset-win-texas-am

"After pulling a historic 17-14 upset at No. 6 Texas A&M on Saturday, the Appalachian State football team didn't get to celebrate back home in Boone, North Carolina.

Mechanical issues with the team charter forced the Appalachian State team to spend the night at the hotel where they'd slept the previous night in College Station, a team spokesperson told ESPN. With the hotel sold out, the team spread out in various hallways, conference rooms and the lobby area...."

That doesn’t seem right. The night after the game, the hotel is sold out? App State just checked out of probably 60 of those rooms. What on earth is going on in Bumfuck Texas in a random Sunday to sell out a hotel? Sounds more like a butthurt aggy not wanting to rent rooms to the team.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, crash_davis said:

What's great about Game Day moving to App St next week is that Game Day crew all broadcast are going to talk about how bad Aggie sucks. They'll be regularly reminding viewers why they are in the middle of BFE for Game Day. This aggy loss is going to continue all through this week and all day next Saturday.

giphy.gif

HaHaHaHa😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

That doesn’t seem right. The night after the game, the hotel is sold out? App State just checked out of probably 60 of those rooms. What on earth is going on in Bumfuck Texas in a random Sunday to sell out a hotel? Sounds more like a butthurt aggy not wanting to rent rooms to the team.

You’re still drunk from yesterday too? The hotel was sold out last night after the game.

• Drool 1

9 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Need that texags storyteller to spin a yarn about how amazing and gracious the hotel was to allow them to sleep on floors. "And the next morning they were treated to the greatest free continental breakfast the world has ever seen..."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1