Wulaw Horn

6 minutes ago, MH BEVO said:

I work for a firm out of San Antonio and have had a lot of exposure to their alumni… they’re the type to really get off to this. 

I bet there are a lot of people making the trip up I-35. “Biggest game in program history” or whatever.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there is quite a bit of blue sprinkled throughout the upper deck.

Still shouldn’t matter.

Edited by Hookem2147

11 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I bet there are a lot of people making the trip up I-35. “Biggest game in program history” or whatever.

Wouldn’t surprise me if there is quite a bit of blue sprinkled throughout the upper deck.

Still shouldn’t matter.

Based on what I’ve heard I expect them to have a decent presence at the game. 

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Not sure puffing out your chest in Austin before playing Texas is smart... kinda poking the "BEVO"  🤘

giphy.gif

I didn't think the video was all that confrontational, but if it helps motivate the good guys this weekend, hell yeah, I'll take it.

14 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Birds Up is the dumbest motto ever. 

I think it’s cool they are trying to forge an identity. The triangle of toughness. It takes a lot to get a program up and running and Traylor definitely has them on the right path. But Birds Up makes me think…

4982813E-2CFA-43D3-BE0B-D2C612E6A058.gif

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, Newy25 said:

For some reason I had it in my mind we lost to then in 97. I was at that game and we struggled badly but managed to squeeze out a win. 

We didn’t lose but we came really close. Ricky ran for like 900 yards but somehow it still came down to the last play of the game where Rice threw a pass into the EZ from our 25 with a chance to win it…

EDIT - Pass was from our 12, down by 7

Edited by Ignatius

6 hours ago, LonghornSean said:

A memento given to my grandfather by DKR (and since passed to me), from another game against a UT. Signed by the 1969 team.

In Charles we trust.

3CB7EC86-5859-4AF2-9319-DBDA4541651D.thumb.jpeg.5b533f89120246ca2f6ad51dc59b5386.jpeg

Well, if I’m reading this correctly, your grandpa was also my coach. Without hesitation, I’d put my trust in him. Hook ‘em. 

Edited by Daichee Bell
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Exaggeration and hyperbole don't belong in this conversation. We are discussing a real trade off in the Wright/Card conversation. How much do we want to keep Card healthy for Tech in relation to how much risk will we take on with Wright starting this game. Bottom line, Wright will prove to the country that he is a better college QB than Ewers, Bryce Young, Steve Young, Vince Young and Cleo Lemon.

Exaggeration and hyperbole are coins of this here realm... iswydt..