Wulaw Horn

13 minutes ago, sidis said:

I am starting to believe you were lying. Not sure what kind of perverse motivation would drive that. 

what an fascinatingly idiotic hill to die on.  To use this as a launching point to act like a complete clown is somewhat inexplicable. But the self-satisfied nature of your horseshit is certainly telling. 

In all seriousness, it was interesting to watch people that were SO sure that an 11 point swing could happen be absolutely incapable of defending that position. 

@Huckleberry Made the best argument and concluded with, “That doesn't change the truth that most peopleoverestimate a single player's effect in most cases”

The rest of the arguments were … feeble. 

• Fuck You 5

5 minutes ago, TornACL said:

In addition to awarding money to the best posts of the week, we should also fine the worst tangent starter of the week $25.

That idea stinks worse than Limburger. It's a lajta nonsense is what it is.

Edited by Bevo

6 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

In all seriousness, it was interesting to watch people that were SO sure that an 11 point swing could happen be absolutely incapable of defending that position. 

@Huckleberry Made the best argument and concluded with, “That doesn't change the truth that most peopleoverestimate a single player's effect in most cases”

You’re not as smart as you’re trying to sound. Stop.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Irieguy said:

It is impossible to meet your demands of defending the position without reliable data. There is no reliable data to do so. I asked you if there was some you were aware of  and you pointlessly lied. One would have to find anecdotes like the ones posted that you dismissed for being in the NFL. 

You are acting like a dipshit and being treated as such. 

you are irredeemably stupid if you don’t think the rose bowl line would not have moved by 11 points on the hypothetical that VY got hurt and was unable to play two days before. Or that the same thing would not have happened if the same thing happened to Cam Newton before auburn’s games in the second half of 2010. 

• Hook 'Em 1

54 minutes ago, TornACL said:

In addition to awarding money to the best posts of the week, we should also fine the worst tangent starter of the week $25.

It will definitely make the worst of in the recap. Just like the tangent last week about how Bijan shouldn’t be turned into a full time slot receiver. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

" userid="772"] The damn ranch dressing was like crack...  Watery but so damn good.   Wish I could find it again.  Now back to football...  
It wasn't much more than buttermilk, mayo, and a couple packs of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a 5 gallon container.

Source: I worked for Mr. Gattis (no apostrophe) off and on from age 16 as a dishwasher, cook, delivery driver, and later as an assistant and general manager.
  • Hook 'Em 2

34 minutes ago, Modessit said:

It wasn't much more than buttermilk, mayo, and a couple packs of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning in a 5 gallon container.

Source: I worked for Mr. Gattis (no apostrophe) off and on from age 16 as a dishwasher, cook, delivery driver, and later as an assistant and general manager.

Yeah but the RATIO dude what was the RATIO?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lmaoooo

”still not 11 tho” -irieguy

I didn't want to derail the thread further - but anyone that thinks a player can't possibly be worth 11 points has clearly never observed a live betting spread move in real time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

39 -19 with a late 7 points by UTEP as time runs out.

We see that the twos are getting better, and are light years ahead of last year.  No matter who the QB is there is enough talent to just play sandlot and kick some ass.  I really think this game is bigger than a lot of folks think.  It's a character game.  When the standard truly rises. it's hard not to do well.  I do not think we are going to struggle, with the greatest respect to UTSA.  I think the kids are starting to buy in, and the talent level is rising.

as for QB it's next man up.  and Malik is kicking the shit out of his own ass... 

• Hook 'Em 3

I live about 2 miles from our little cousin’s commuter school. The “210” stuff is so cringe in SA.

We need to leave no doubt today. Sark needs to make a statement- this is the kind of game Texas used to win 49-7 with no struggle. 

Edited by Loop 1604
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

I live about 2 miles from our little cousin’s commuter school. The “210” stuff is so cringe in SA.

We need to leave no doubt today. Sark needs to make a statement- this is the kind of game Texas used to win 49-7 with no struggle. 

210 is his way of showing love to his homies back home. 

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Loop 1604 said:

I'm in grad school at UTSA. The 210 thing is not cringe. It makes sense that a small program in the shadow of big names like UT, A&M, etc who heavily recruits the area would lean on the city they're based. It's been working out well considering how raucous the Alamodome has been for home games. 

Edited by Eggo
  • Hook 'Em 2