Wulaw Horn

1 hour ago, NYCHORN2013 said:

I’m pretty sure to watch LHN on the espn app, you need to unlock it through a tv provider login, regardless of if you have ESPN+. I live in nyc and canceled my espn+ for that exact reason. Thought I’d be able to watch LHN, but it was still locked. Maybe there’s some sort of geo restriction, but I can’t be sure

real fuckin dumb

Just borrow a buddies login and password. Surely you have friends

2 hours ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Any online options to watch tonight?

I typically sign up for a month of Sling to catch the 2 early LHN games.  Sometimes they have a free introductory month, but this year it's 50% off for the first month, so I think it was around $20 for the basic Sling package and sports add-on that includes LHN.  The offer is only for new subscribers, so you need to create a new account each year.  You get the 2 games, plus I usually watch some volleyball and other football content.  You just have to remember to cancel it before they charge you for month 2.    

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, blutow said:

I typically sign up for a month of Sling to catch the 2 early LHN games.  Sometimes they have a free introductory month, but this year it's 50% off for the first month, so I think it was around $20 for the basic Sling package and sports add-on that includes LHN.  The offer is only for new subscribers, so you need to create a new account each year.  You get the 2 games, plus I usually watch some volleyball and other football content.  You just have to remember to cancel it before they charge you for month 2.    

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, BERT said:

Just borrow a buddies login and password. Surely you have friends

Nah none, it’s a bummer.

obviously that’s what I did. That said, LHN was def good for headlines when it was announced, and a financial windfall, but still feel like it was poorly executed and a wasted opportunity at the end of the day

3 minutes ago, NYCHORN2013 said:

Nah none, it’s a bummer.

obviously that’s what I did. That said, LHN was def good for headlines when it was announced, and a financial windfall, but still feel like it was poorly executed and a wasted opportunity at the end of the day

Been great for me lol

1 hour ago, blutow said:

I did this, and then they never shut off the service when I cancelled. I only use it twice a year, but it’s been there for several years now. 

55 minutes ago, ONE YARD said:

I hope we win   I can’t deal with sucking for another year  

18 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

Getting progressively worried about the karmic effects of laughing at A&M, Notre Dame and Nebraska’s misery…

Find your balls, gentlemen 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I always thought tailgating in those parking garages was too antiseptic, when I grew up on tailgating in Lot 99 and such open-sky parking lot places.

It is compared to our old shady spot under the trees with a nice view of the Capitol that was taken by the overpriced & overrated “art museum” next to Blanton.

2 hours ago, blutow said:

This was good advice.  Thank you, sir. Done and a worthwhile $23.

24 minutes ago, jTower said:

This was good advice.  Thank you, sir. Done and a worthwhile $23.

You can always do IPTV there are a ton of providers. Usually costs around $25-30 for 3 months or $10-15 for a month 

Edited by Codaxx
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Eggo said:

I'm in grad school at UTSA. The 210 thing is not cringe. It makes sense that a small program in the shadow of big names like UT, A&M, etc who heavily recruits the area would lean on the city they're based. It's been working out well considering how raucous the Alamodome has been for home games. 

Well hell, I  like you, but just for today,  I'm going to hate you. After the game..."there now we can be friends again".

10 hours ago, Eggo said:

Edited by SHOOTER12

37 minutes ago, Bevoette said:

I need to figure out how to watch it YouTube TV doesn't have it so I'm going to figure out something and my daughter is sick so I can't go to her and her husband's house so yeah

YTTV here as well.  Just did sling tv 1 month trial. Orange + sports package.  Quick, easy and cheap ($25 I think)

• Hook 'Em 1