Cowboys vs Bucs: Week 1 SNF

Vic Mackey

Mike Barnyard McCarthy is a fat slob. He got his bullshit job by shitting a bullshitter. His barnyard offense is McCarthy personified. Kellen SoSo Moore is another in the long line of mediocre offensive coaches far too inexperienced to know shit.

One good thing about getting old is you can go an entire off-season without the memory that these sacks of shit run our offense.

Dak - lazy, doesn't give a shit about winning until it's too late. Fuck him.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Defense is fucking soft as hell against the run. Getting blown off the ball every play.

I mean, it’s pretty demoralizing when your offense sucks ass and you know the entire game is on your shoulders. They barely have time to breath before they know they have to be back on the field 

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh stop it. Our QB can do that too. He hasn’t tonight but we’ve seen it plenty of time.

I’d like to see Mahomes/Herbert/Allen make THIS offense cast look good too.

We literally watched Aaron Rodgers look very pedestrian today with a bad offensive cast as well. Think he doesn’t miss Adams?

No Dak isn’t those guys but let’s stop pretending that even great QBs can make a bad offense talent look good.

This is 2018 all over again. Let’s wait and see when guys like Gallup come back.

Betting against Aaron Rodgers and the Pack in Week 1 is just about the safest wager in football because he never does a thing during preseason so it’s basically like his preseason game. I’m sure he’ll be back to his MVP self starting in a week or so.

Oh stop it. Our QB can do that too. He hasn’t tonight but we’ve seen it plenty of time.

I’d like to see Mahomes/Herbert/Allen make THIS offense cast look good too.

We literally watched Aaron Rodgers look very pedestrian today with a bad offensive cast as well. Think he doesn’t miss Adams?

No Dak isn’t those guys but let’s stop pretending that even great QBs can make a bad offense talent look good.

This is 2018 all over again. Let’s wait and see when guys like Gallup come back.

Betting against Aaron Rodgers and the Pack in Week 1 is just about the safest wager in football because he never does a thing during preseason so it’s basically like his preseason game. I’m sure he’ll be back to his MVP self starting in a week or so.

Just now, C-Man said:

Not likely

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

How long before we have “Interim Head Coach Dan Quinn”?

If I'm Quinn I tell them to fuck off and find somebody else to be the schlep who holds the seat for Sean Payton.

Seriously, dude has a good shot at a HC gig of his own somewhere away from this circus.  He doesn't need 10-12 weeks of this shitshow of a roster to be an anchor around his neck.  

Edited by Surly Bevo